Sponsored

RokBlokz says they are "getting close" to offering mud flaps for Sas + Tube Steps

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've replied asking for a rough estimate on availability. Will report when I see a response.

EDIT: Response from RokBlokz about availability and pricing: " Not sure yet as it depends on some of our parts at this point. Hopefully January."

Ford Bronco RokBlokz says they are "getting close" to offering mud flaps for Sas + Tube Steps Screenshot 2021-12-17 100700
Sponsored

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following. As long as they're not over $100, I'd get them. Otherwise I'll just get the $50 ones from Ford and cut them to fit.

Oh, I also want to still be able to remove the Fender Flares with these installed.

Link to their web page

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I emailed them weeks ago and this was their response to me:

"Thank you for reaching out!
We currently have mud flaps under development for the Ford Bronco, I will add your contact information to the waiting list to be notified when we release anything!
Thank you "

I had them on my Subaru years ago, and the quality was great (much nicer than the RallyArmor we had on our Evo at the time) and I will 100% be buying them over most any aftermarket options. 3-4 years later they still looked and felt brand new. My RallyArmors were faded, hardened and looked more brittle.

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, so how is this company (or individual) going to advertise/market this?
I'm not privy to their marketing plan, but I frankly don't care. They're active on FB, which is where I saw them and asked this question. They have a website, too. Just sharing what I learned since many owners (like me) have this configuration and have no mud flap solution, short of cutting up other mud flaps and trying to make them fit. Most of those solutions, while ingenious, look awful.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following. As long as they're not over $100, I'd get them. Otherwise I'll just get the $50 ones from Ford and cut them to fit.

Oh, I also want to still be able to remove the Fender Flares with these installed.

Link to their web page
Looks like their standard mud flaps for SUVs and trucks run $139 to $169. Hard to say what these would run given the modifications that would be needs beyond what standard flaps require.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like their standard mud flaps for SUVs and trucks run $139 to $169. Hard to say what these would run given the modifications that would be needs beyond what standard flaps require.
Yeah - I saw that when I pulled up their page. Unless it's a real elegant solution, I'm not sure that I'd fork over that kind of change. We will see, I suppose.

(unfortunately, WAY too many options to spend money on this Bronco and limited funds to do so)

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah - I saw that when I pulled up their page. Unless it's a real elegant solution, I'm not sure that I'd fork over that kind of change. We will see, I suppose.

(unfortunately, WAY too many options to spend money on this Bronco and limited funds to do so)
Agreed, but I see flaps as an investment in protecting the paint, and saving the time it takes to wash it any time I run through the least little dirt/mud on the road, not just a useless addition to the vehicle. This is true when just road driving, but even more important once I start hitting some trails.

Fortunately I've exercised great restraint by not buying too many frivolous upgrades, so far!

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Response from RokBlokz about availability and pricing: " Not sure yet as it depends on some of our parts at this point. Hopefully January."

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From da gram.

286173EB-9606-430E-A632-D70B6597C265.png

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the FORD mudflaps are 2x-3x that price, that's a bargain for a pair.

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know for certain but can only assume it will be front and rear.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran their product on my Raptor, great stuff. The way their product is made cutting a hole for the bars shouldn’t add any cost. The biggest challenge is having multiple SKU’s for Sasquatch vs non and bars or no bars. The width on SAS vs non is more than the slots in the flaps can adjust for, and not everyone wants the holes for bars.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From da gram.

286173EB-9606-430E-A632-D70B6597C265.png
Ha, that's me! I'll be ordering them the moment they are available and I'll be sure to update this place with my experience if no one beats me to it....

I've had their flaps on my GTI, RS, GT350, and RZR Turbo, and installed them on two F150s and an Impreza for friends/family. I'm always pleased.

They actually have a quick release setup for Jeeps. Time will tell what they do for the Bronco.
Sponsored