Sponsored

RokBlokz says they are "getting close" to offering mud flaps for Sas + Tube Steps

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy for the sasquatch guys and girls. I'm just hoping I can modify them to fit the standard flares too.
Sponsored

ricstang

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any updates from Rokblokz?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I traded an e-mail with them this past Thursday and they claim they are about a week or two away, but I think that is not the first time they have said that so we will see.

Sponsored

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a comment on their website, posted yesterday March 15
19 comments
  • Rokblokz March 15, 2022
    All parts are finally in, we are just finalizing the kit so that when it ships it is PERFECT!
    We hear you on the rock chip issues so we are creating multiple sizes so you can find the best fit for your style. There will be 4 size options for non sasquatch vehicles and 2 options for those with the sasquatch package.
    More details and web pages should be available soon.
    Our kit will work with factory rock rails. They should work with the side steps, but we have not yet confirmed this.
    The flaps will be quick release so that you can easily remove them if you get into a crazy trail and dont want to risk ripping the flap off.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

19 comments
    All parts are finally in, we are just finalizing the kit so that when it ships it is PERFECT!
    We hear you on the rock chip issues so we are creating multiple sizes so you can find the best fit for your style. There will be 4 size options for non sasquatch vehicles and 2 options for those with the sasquatch package.
    Our kit will work with factory rock rails. They should work with the side steps, but we have not yet confirmed this.
    The flaps will be quick release so that you can easily remove them if you get into a crazy trail and dont want to risk ripping the flap off.
All of that sounds great. I'm all in. Just wish I knew what "soon" meant. I think the whole Bronco process has now distorted my view of what soon means.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

19 comments
Hooray!! I'm so tired of dirt everywhere on my door handles and everything!

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today was the first day that I could join the waitlist, anyone else?

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been on the waitlist for probably a couple months. I received an email Monday that I had 48 hours to order before everyone else so maybe that's why they closed the waitlist until today

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a RokBlokz email on 3/24 stating "Finally! Rokblokz Quick Release Mud Flaps for the 2021 Ford Bronco are almost ready. We know it has been a long wait, but we wanted to get it right before releasing it into the wild!" Went to the site link in the email and the fitment list there excluded all Sasquatch models with red X marks. That list is no longer there, but this link states:
  • Broncos with the SASQUATCH Package come with 35" tires and thus will have had the crash bar removed at the factory.
  • ***Crash bar mount must be present as our brackets bolt to the mount not the removeable bar.
So it appears that Sasquatch Broncos are still a no-go. :mad:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crash bar MOUNT not crash bar. It needs the "female" part that the crash bar bolts into. It specifically states you just need the XL flap.

I ordered mine. More $$ than I wanted to spend but the other options look like poo.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a RokBlokz email on 3/24 stating "Finally! Rokblokz Quick Release Mud Flaps for the 2021 Ford Bronco are almost ready. We know it has been a long wait, but we wanted to get it right before releasing it into the wild!" Went to the site link in the email and the fitment list there excluded all Sasquatch models with red X marks. That list is no longer there, but this link states:
  • Broncos with the SASQUATCH Package come with 35" tires and thus will have had the crash bar removed at the factory.
  • ***Crash bar mount must be present as our brackets bolt to the mount not the removeable bar.
So it appears that Sasquatch Broncos are still a no-go. :mad:
Yeah, what the person after you said. Sasquatch is fine.
Sponsored