• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Rokblokz XL Long mudflaps

Badlander607

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Set of Rokblocks front XL Long mudflaps, super easy to remove for trail riding, these did great keeping rocks off my paint on road, where the Goodyear really fling rocks at speed. 260.00 new, these are in almost new condition. Have orange RB accent color. 200.00 OBO. pickup only, Detroit metro area.

20220618_164844.jpg
Sponsored

ggoodman

Badlands
First Name
gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i installed Rokblokz last month - great service and support by Rokblokz at this time of supply chain uncertainty - product is fantastic. 2 simple thumb screws to remove once you have them installed. Quick release and install to support offroading but protects your paint while on roading. outstanding product in my opinion. i have then front and back.

OP
OP
Badlander607

Badlander607

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i installed Rokblokz last month - great service and support by Rokblokz at this time of supply chain uncertainty - product is fantastic. 2 simple thumb screws to remove once you have them installed. Quick release and install to support offroading but protects your paint while on roading. outstanding product in my opinion. i have then front and back.
Totally agree!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Set of Rokblocks front XL Long mudflaps, super easy to remove for trail riding, these did great keeping rocks off my paint on road, where the Goodyear really fling rocks at speed. 260.00 new, these are in almost new condition. Have orange RB accent color. 200.00 OBO. pickup only, Detroit metro area.

Ford Bronco Rokblokz XL Long mudflaps 20220618_164844
Just curious why are you selling them?

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rokblokz XL Long mudflaps 20220618_164844
Out of curiosity is the flap material more plastic or more urethane? I'm debating on RB or RA whenever RA comes out with theirs.

OP
OP
Badlander607

Badlander607

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity is the flap material more plastic or more urethane? I'm debating on RB or RA whenever RA comes out with theirs.
Seems to be more poly that plastic. Flexible but rigid. From there site:

"Our Protective rally mud flaps are CNC machined from a proprietary polyurethane-based material. Retaining the incredible durability of polyurethane, our mud flaps are more rigid than pure polyurethane. They're very flexible without being flappy. This means our mud flaps will hold their shape at speed while offering real protection for your ride, instead of just flapping around in the wind like some cheaper options out there.

Even in the cold, our material is formulated to withstand extreme cold and remain flexible. It's proven itself to survive abuse up in harsh winters, even on lowered cars."

Cleecvt1

Black Diamond
First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchasing a 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How did you get the bolts to the crash bar loose? I cant even loosen with a torque wrench?

jrbreeland

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it’s old thread but do you still have them?
Sponsored