First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well got my BL up to $61,219 without 198 out of 200 of the accessories, not sure why rock rails were an option when they are supposed to be included with BL
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never saw those 200 accessories and still ended up at over $61000 for my BL and where the Hell were those 2 extra cup holders at ?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I satisfied with B&P?

No. It's full of bugs, and the the pictures won't load.

But I've never been a fan of Ford's B&P design. Too cumbersome.

Go use Porsche's B&P if you want to see how to do it right.
Watching the no pictures reminded me of the song (Wheels on the bus go round and round) LOL

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm frustrated with the lack of choices. You can have any color roof you want, as long as it's gray. You can have any interior color you want, as long as it's black. Henry Ford Sr must be chuckling in his grave!

Forcing you to buy complete and expen$ive packages just to get a small option or two (like a remote start or Homelink) is just ridiculous.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that were curious regarding the pricing of the automatic transmission, I saw this in the order guide.

10-Speed Automatic Transmission (NOTE: Standard on all 4-Door; Standard on all 2-Door with 2.7L Engine; Standard on 2-Door Advanced 4x4 with 2.3L Engine; Optional on 2-Door Standard 4x4 with 2.3L Engine; With 2.3L Engine – Includes Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist; With 2.7L Engine – Includes Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist and Trail One-Pedal Driving) Optional
Wow. Great research. I hope this holds true. Since I had advanced 4x4 and Auto in my preliminary budget, in the B&P I basically got “free” Auto and I had budgeted 1K for the 4x4 Auto. When I used B&P last night I had saved 2K with 2dr, 2.3L and Advanced 4x4 at $795.00. Of course I blew through most of that “savings” with putting the rock rails back, adding a soft shade top and floor mats but still my build came in under budget. WIN (I hope Ford doesn’t change this and piss me off again!).

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm satisfied, only because I'm pretty much going stock, not mixing and matching features and add-ons. B&P seemed to work fine if it was kept simple with minimal mods. I do feel for those going with upgrades etc and B&P not playing nice. I presume it will get improved upon. Here's to everyone being satisfied in the end. ?

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly - this makes me wonder if the majority of y'all make $100k+ a year, or if the majority of y'all just make horrible financial decisions.
Ford Bronco Roll call for those satisfied with B&P 312ADA2D-DD25-4028-B793-8998F963F315

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. Great research. I hope this holds true. Since I had advanced 4x4 and Auto in my preliminary budget, in the B&P I basically got “free” Auto and I had budgeted 1K for the 4x4 Auto. When I used B&P last night I had saved 2K with 2dr, 2.3L and Advanced 4x4 at $795.00. Of course I blew through most of that “savings” with putting the rock rails back, adding a soft shade top and floor mats but still my build came in under budget. WIN (I hope Ford doesn’t change this and piss me off again!).
Exactly, I'm hoping this holds out and wasn't just a mistake. I was able to add in a few of the other options and keep it at my same price !

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost 36 hours after release and I still can't add options and have the pictures actually update, just sits there and spins. Total fail.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

20201024_103342.jpg

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally satisfied.

I spec'd out a Big Bend, V-6, Auto, Squatch and Mid for $46K and a Black Diamond, V-6, Auto, Squatch, Mid for $47K.
Gave up on manual since I already have one in the 1970 and I can enjoy that and let the CFO drive the new one to Super Celebration West next year. I get to drive the 'Bank Robber' and she drives the new (totally paid for one.) Nuff said.(y)

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did anyone see the early 2021 F-150 B&P?! Now that was a DUMPSTER FIRE!
I'm giving Bronco B&P a B+.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Canceled my bronco black diamond reservation and kept my Cybertruck reservation!
Sponsored