Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I quite like my little rig. I’ve been following along on the Sport forum and it seems they’ve added some accessory options as time has gone on, so I am remaining positive.

While I do understand some of the frustration folks are having, I find it pretty amusing that people had such high expectations for the B&P.

I’m not an overly generous person, but I do believe Covid supply issues are having some impact so I’m giving Ford the benefit of the doubt. (I would LOVE a white top, but I’m not going to “punish” Ford by cancelling my order.)

Ford Bronco Roll call for those satisfied with B&P 269CC0B7-16AF-49D8-99A1-1B70E61F8EBC
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you noticed how many more are available on a 2 door than a 4? :unsure:
Finally the 2 door getting some love. You 4 door guys have gotten to see each trim and almost every color meanwhile us 2 door guys just sitting over here wondering why we were left out.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

don't you think its incomplete? i mean where is the list of 200 accessories? where is the slide out shelf in the back? where is the electronic accessory rail in the dash?
Time to get rid of the interns and hire some pros to put this thing together

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is nice to hear honestly.. I do believe that many folks on here just spend what they don't have and that you are in the minority

I don't use my real name so it doesn't bother me to share...

I make $70k, have no kids, and no school debt.
A $50k truck out of pocket STILL seems insane to me.
Get used to it. Prices are never gonna come down. I have to preach that to my wife all the time. The days of $20k decent vehicles are gone.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty satisfied here. Pleasantly surprised I could get 4.27 gears w/rear locker on my Outer Banks for future 33's.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think B&P is just fine. Not sure what everyone's expectations were, but some of the info may be off and needs correcting. It's just the first day.

Overall, my build price comes to about what I'd expected at a hair over $58K for my BL, Squatch, 2DR.

These are the realities of getting what you need financed into the cost of a vehicle. Other option is to go aftermarket for some stuff over time.

Big takeaway is, be honest with yourself and get what you know you need and will use or get value out of. If you plan to hit trails in a brand new vehicle, $60K should sound about where you're at. A Rubicon would cost close to the same amount.

Build smart, you have some time, so do some thinking, do some research to see which is better? Get it from Ford, or source your own stuff.

I will say that you should focus on interior and tech from the factory only if you plan to keep your rig for more than 6-7 years. Why? Because you don't want to not have Nav in 2027 when all vehicles do, or something like that. The surround cameras, if you'll use them on trails, likely are hard to retrofit, etc.

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Satisfied, so far. When B&P gets better tuned, I’ll probably be more satisfied. We have until the end of January, right? I’m late with the reservation, so I am not bothered by anything about this vehicle, especailly the build. Besides, I’ll be roaming around in my BL A51 Sport soon....

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fine with it, wish it would render images easier but ehh it's all good.

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, it's fine.

Who cares if there are bugs now? We can't order yet.

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s got some bugs with combos (or limited availability not being disclosed) but overall I think it’s a b+ for interns-about-to-get-hired. ?

Seriously though, at least it didn’t freeze up and crash like on reveal night.

JK

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

got what I want and everything pretty much fell into the price I was expecting for weeks

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly - this makes me wonder if the majority of y'all make $100k+ a year, or if the majority of y'all just make horrible financial decisions.
Yes, and Yes. ;)

Separately:

I'm satisfied, in the sense that I finally have a *ballpark* idea of what my loaded 4dr BL will cost.

I'm *very* dissatisfied, given the extent of the B&P technical problems, errors and missing accessories -- particularly since Ford postponed B&P for more than a month for the "rock stars" to get it right.

FWIW, it takes a lot for me to turn negative on something, as I try to consider the realities on the other side, and give the benefit of the doubt whenever possible. Congratulations Ford, you managed to get even me ticked off with this pathetic performance.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up pretty much where I expected to be with my BL build, so at least not cost surprises for me.
I'm not a fan of the Black Onyx interior (even if that is actually our black cat's name), was really hoping for a light colored option, these will not be fun to sit on after baking in the sun for a while.
Yes, can aways add covers or what, just not something I want to deal with. Or pay for.

So B&P was fine, interior color options a major disappointment. Black, the inept designer's crutch :-D

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kind of knew the majority of folks would find anything to complain about when the new B&P was open. I was originally one who was upset the timing of B&P kept changing. If I was going to shell out 50-60k on a car, I just want a small portion of transparency on what I was getting myself into.

Fast forward, and I'm very satisfied I can get a base idea of pricing. I hope people understand Ford's stated certain items will be available later (ManSquatch). They completely shifted a major facet of the Bronco, there was no way to get the ducks in a row for that....

But, I really have no idea why I'm posting this, but let's all raise a glass to those who were never going to be happy....
Couldn’t be more excited for my Cactus Gray 2 Door Black Diamond Sasquatched out!
Ford Bronco Roll call for those satisfied with B&P A60FCC50-E8B3-4554-92EF-232154EF4132
Sponsored