Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else having trouble connecting both bottom bag clips to the floor tie down rings? The clip straps on the bottom of my storage bag are too short, and I have a hell of a time clipping to both tie downs. It would be nice to have a little adjustability on one of the straps. I put a carabineer on one of the clips / tie downs. It's better than only clipping to one of the tie downs, but I'd like to get it a little tighter.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else having trouble connecting both bottom bag clips to the floor tie down rings? The clip straps on the bottom of my storage bag are too short, and I have a hell of a time clipping to both tie downs. It would be nice to have a little adjustability on one of the straps. I put a carabineer on one of the clips / tie downs. It's better than only clipping to one of the tie downs, but I'd like to get it a little tighter.
Ya i couldnt figure it out at all. IDK that the clips are supposed to go on the floor tie downs, or if those are for hanging the bag in the garage or what. Don't seem to fit anywhere on the vehicle.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is a very tight fit to get them on the tie downs, I haven't really bothered with the bottom ones much

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had the bag connected to the clips in the back since I got the truck in March. Was a bitch to connect the first time. I left it connected and now after using it a few times it has loosened up so that I can disconnect / connect the bag to the clips with no issue (as long as the panels are not in it)
Sponsored