Roof Rack Trim Pieces Above Windshield Included With Purchase?

ChapEJF

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Clubs

If we purchase the roof rack from Ford it mounts above the windshield where there is normally two trim pieces. There will be times when I want to remove the roof with the rack as well but I don't like the unfinished mounting . Does anyone know if the trim pieces are included when we purchase the roof rack from the factory? Thanks

Advertisement

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata, '67 F-100, '17 Ducati Supersport
Clubs

I could have sworn that I saw somewhere that they are included. Can't for the life of me remember where, though.

OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Clubs

I could have sworn that I saw somewhere that they are included. Can't for the life of me remember where, though.
Thanks, I have tried to look it up myself as well but no luck. Maybe this thread will get some traction with someone who knows.

OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Clubs

Update: Problem Solved! On the Bronco Nation's video showing how to remove the hardtop they also gave instructions on removing the roof rack/rails. The said that the trim pieces above the windshield will come in the glove compartment of the car along with all necessary hardware.

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Clubs

Update: Problem Solved! On the Bronco Nation's video showing how to remove the hardtop they also gave instructions on removing the roof rack/rails. The said that the trim pieces above the windshield will come in the glove compartment of the car along with all necessary hardware.
This is correct

OregonHighlander

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Dodge Charger/Wife; Ford Transit Connect/
Vehicle Showcase
As said above, those caps (body colored) are supposed to be sent with the Bronco in the glove box. WHEN WE RECEIVE OUR BRONCOS, THERE ARE SOME ITEMS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE WERE SENT AND NOT OVERLOOKED (add others I may have missed): The above "CAPS", The special "triangle" tip top RACK REMOVAL TOOL, for 4 doors; BAGS for the doors, the BAGS for the 2 removable front roof panels, JACK of course. Anything else BRONCO specific?

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata, '67 F-100, '17 Ducati Supersport
Clubs

As said above, those caps (body colored) are supposed to be sent with the Bronco in the glove box. WHEN WE RECEIVE OUR BRONCOS, THERE ARE SOME ITEMS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE WERE SENT AND NOT OVERLOOKED (add others I may have missed): The above "CAPS", The special "triangle" tip top RACK REMOVAL TOOL, for 4 doors; BAGS for the doors, the BAGS for the 2 removable front roof panels, JACK of course. Anything else BRONCO specific?
The tools that remove the roof itself and the doors. Those are also included.

OregonHighlander

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Dodge Charger/Wife; Ford Transit Connect/
Vehicle Showcase
The tools that remove the roof itself and the doors. Those are also included.
Yes....we just need to make sure, upon delivery, that they WERE placed inside the BRONCO and not overlooked.

Advertisement

Advertisement