Sponsored

Roof Rack Trim Pieces Above Windshield Included With Purchase?

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If we purchase the roof rack from Ford it mounts above the windshield where there is normally two trim pieces. There will be times when I want to remove the roof with the rack as well but I don't like the unfinished mounting . Does anyone know if the trim pieces are included when we purchase the roof rack from the factory? Thanks
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I could have sworn that I saw somewhere that they are included. Can't for the life of me remember where, though.

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could have sworn that I saw somewhere that they are included. Can't for the life of me remember where, though.
Thanks, I have tried to look it up myself as well but no luck. Maybe this thread will get some traction with someone who knows.

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: Problem Solved! On the Bronco Nation's video showing how to remove the hardtop they also gave instructions on removing the roof rack/rails. The said that the trim pieces above the windshield will come in the glove compartment of the car along with all necessary hardware.

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Problem Solved! On the Bronco Nation's video showing how to remove the hardtop they also gave instructions on removing the roof rack/rails. The said that the trim pieces above the windshield will come in the glove compartment of the car along with all necessary hardware.
This is correct

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are shown in the hardtop removal video. Implies that they should be included. Best to remind your dealer when you take delivery.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As said above, those caps (body colored) are supposed to be sent with the Bronco in the glove box. WHEN WE RECEIVE OUR BRONCOS, THERE ARE SOME ITEMS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE WERE SENT AND NOT OVERLOOKED (add others I may have missed): The above "CAPS", The special "triangle" tip top RACK REMOVAL TOOL, for 4 doors; BAGS for the doors, the BAGS for the 2 removable front roof panels, JACK of course. Anything else BRONCO specific?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As said above, those caps (body colored) are supposed to be sent with the Bronco in the glove box. WHEN WE RECEIVE OUR BRONCOS, THERE ARE SOME ITEMS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE WERE SENT AND NOT OVERLOOKED (add others I may have missed): The above "CAPS", The special "triangle" tip top RACK REMOVAL TOOL, for 4 doors; BAGS for the doors, the BAGS for the 2 removable front roof panels, JACK of course. Anything else BRONCO specific?
The tools that remove the roof itself and the doors. Those are also included.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The tools that remove the roof itself and the doors. Those are also included.
Yes....we just need to make sure, upon delivery, that they WERE placed inside the BRONCO and not overlooked.
Sponsored