None

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone come across viable roof rack options for the Raptor. When I look on the accessories.ford.com site their racks come with the caveat: "Not for use with Bronco Raptor Models".
Sponsored

OP
OP

None

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would like something that will accommodate my current Thule crossbars for kayaks.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
the accessory mounts are probably the same but because badlands and raptors have a sway bar disconnect, their weight ratios put them in some Ford-determined yellow zone for tipping under what are probably pretty extreme conditions. if you dont plan on loading it up and rock crawling, you're probably fine

Sponsored

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be great if you had an indication on your website for all the products that are compatible with the Bronco Raptor. Thanks.
Working on it. The bronco raptor has existed in the real world for like 2 weeks 😂

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know the Zroadz fits and will be putting that on mine.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like the idea of the rails but I don't think they're fitting in my garage if I add them. I'm barely gonna clear with my KC light bar.

Sponsored

tannerdog

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By “Not for use with Bronco Raptor Models" does that mean that Ford lawyers made them say that or will the factory rack not actually fit? I have a raptor coming (build date has shifted out 3 times). I have a Wildtrak in the driveway. I want to know if I decide to trade in the Wildtrak, if I can move the rack over. It seems the roof system looks identical. You might recall in the early days of ordering, as soon as you added the Sasquatch option, Ford made you remove the roof rack (that eventually changed). Most forums I read then speculated it had to do with tipping if people put too much weight on the roof and somehow removing the rack prevented that? Is that the case here? If so, can I personally move the factory rack from my Wildtrak and Ford Lawyers won’t have a say? I also want to move my brush bar.

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
By “Not for use with Bronco Raptor Models" does that mean that Ford lawyers made them say that or will the factory rack not actually fit? I have a raptor coming (build date has shifted out 3 times). I have a Wildtrak in the driveway. I want to know if I decide to trade in the Wildtrak, if I can move the rack over. It seems the roof system looks identical. You might recall in the early days of ordering, as soon as you added the Sasquatch option, Ford made you remove the roof rack (that eventually changed). Most forums I read then speculated it had to do with tipping if people put too much weight on the roof and somehow removing the rack prevented that? Is that the case here? If so, can I personally move the factory rack from my Wildtrak and Ford Lawyers won’t have a say? I also want to move my brush bar.
I think this is the most logical answer here. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/roof-racks-for-bronco-raptor.53762/#post-1585587