Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a James Baroud RTT, a buddy has an Alu Cab. Both are very nice tents. The Baroud has waterproof fabric and rated to 60mph winds. I haven't used it in winds that high but in the 30+ range the tent was unfazed. Sets up in minutes which is nice.

IMG_4045.JPEG
Awesome setup. I was looking at those for minute then remembered that I had to buy the Bronco too.
Sponsored

FireSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found a roof top tent from CVT that weighs 98lbs perfect for the bronco

Screenshot_20200825-021907_Chrome.jpg

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna be towing a m1102 trailer with a 32zero tent on it

airrick

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep my tent on my truck full time and use it more than I thought I would. About every other weekend. It's so nice and cozy in there and offers a little more sense of security. If you are a side sleeper you will sleep much better in a rtt. It's also warmer in the winter.

We have two 55 pound dogs and just man handle them into the tent at night. I'd heard of people making simple ramps for the pups but haven't done that myself.

While I was researching which model to get I found out that there are just a couple factories in China that make them all. So build quality is similar, but features, design, and fabric choice are not. If you are going Chinese just get one with a design that you like. There are some south African options (howling moon and eze-awn) if you want to pay more for a higher quality tent.

I haven't placed a pre-order on a bronco yet but am interested in the rtt mounting options that will be available.

Ford Bronco Roof Top Tent Options - Opinions/Favorites 6959BE97-270A-4DEE-8D5F-13C35002DBC4
Ford Bronco Roof Top Tent Options - Opinions/Favorites B8BCD9BF-CBDA-4948-BBAE-56A7B3D85EEB

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know where I would be able to put my mountain bike(s) if I had the rooftop tent option?? Seems like the tent would take up all bike rack space and you couldnt do as trailer hitch rack because of the spare tire. Or am i wrong??

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know where I would be able to put my mountain bike(s) if I had the rooftop tent option?? Seems like the tent would take up all bike rack space and you couldnt do as trailer hitch rack because of the spare tire. Or am i wrong??
There are hitch extensions. Ford sells one as an accessory.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why not w/spare tire?

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG