Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just swung by Future Ford in the Roseville Auto mall.... do NOT buy from these guys.. they actually had a 5K markup on a Ranger! Good luck with that.

HOWEVER, They have on their lot many of the Bronco Colors... Between the F150s, Rangers, and Explorers, I was able to find:

Iconic Silver, Carbon Grey, Cyber Orange, Catus Gray, and I'm sure they had others. I even saw a Lightning Blue Ranger.

Ford Bronco Roseville Ford dealer: Some COLORS on the Lot 20210111_101249

Ford Bronco Roseville Ford dealer: Some COLORS on the Lot 20210111_101425

Ford Bronco Roseville Ford dealer: Some COLORS on the Lot 20210111_101542

Ford Bronco Roseville Ford dealer: Some COLORS on the Lot 20210111_101628
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Deceiving thread title. Thought this was about future Ford colors. ??

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on who you talk to, and how adamant your are about pricing, I am getting my BD from them, D-Plan and no ADM or add-on's, no dealer logo, or lic plate mount in front (doing a custom flip up in front of winch fairing), all in writing. I also saw the 5K ADM listed on the Sports.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People paying dealer mark up on a Ranger?

Mine had $8000 in discounts.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on who you talk to, and how adamant your are about pricing, I am getting my BD from them, D-Plan and no ADM or add-on's, no dealer logo, or lic plate mount in front (doing a custom flip up in front of winch fairing), all in writing. I also saw the 5K ADM listed on the Sports.
Well I know there are always exceptions.. and you are lucky enough to be one of them. But for the rest of us non-discount planned folks... there are so many better options. I just think adding ADMs to Sport, Rangler, (didn't look at the F150).. it just insulting. I know you have some insight, but it just makes me think about a place that raises the rates, just so they can have a "Sale" and make you think you are getting a deal. Total sleezy move.

But there are people that will no doubtly fall for it, just like there are people that actually respond to the "Your Apple Account has been locked out" scams.

But this thread is not about dealers... it is about finally being able to see some colors in person... I have to say, that Cyber orange was pretty nice. I don't think I could drive around in a car that required sunglasses, but I can still appreciate it.

It also confirms for me that Carbonized gray is too dark to hide any dings and scratches. Sticking with my boring-ass, but reliable Silver :)

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I know there are always exceptions.. and you are lucky enough to be one of them. But for the rest of us non-discount planned folks... there are so many better options. I just think adding ADMs to Sport, Rangler, (didn't look at the F150).. it just insulting. I know you have some insight, but it just makes me think about a place that raises the rates, just so they can have a "Sale" and make you think you are getting a deal. Total sleezy move.

But there are people that will no doubtly fall for it, just like there are people that actually respond to the "Your Apple Account has been locked out" scams.

But this thread is not about dealers... it is about finally being able to see some colors in person... I have to say, that Cyber orange was pretty nice. I don't think I could drive around in a car that required sunglasses, but I can still appreciate it.

It also confirms for me that Carbonized gray is too dark to hide any dings and scratches. Sticking with my boring-ass, but reliable Silver :)
What did you think of the Cyber Orange in person?

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went there to see Cactus Gray and Area 51 on the Sport as I was stuck between them, the wife and I both liked the Cactus Gray the best, Area 51 did not hit the mark, just another shade of blue.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What did you think of the Cyber Orange in person?
I though Cyber was gorgeous AND it has that deep metallic clear coat look to it that I love. IF I were not more on the conservative side, I'd totally go for it. I see many bold colors (like on jeeps) that I always think... NICE... but I can't do it.

I will say one thing... you won't have problems finding your Bronco in a parking lot if you went with Cyber!

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I though Cyber was gorgeous AND it has that deep metallic clear coat look to it that I love. IF I were not more on the conservative side, I'd totally go for it. I see many bold colors (like on jeeps) that I always think... NICE... but I can't do it.

I will say one thing... you won't have problems finding your Bronco in a parking lot if you went with Cyber!
Nice, we've been debating colors a lot in my house. I'm 85-15 on either just getting a an Oxford White Badlands and custom painting it or just going with Cyber Orange and saving myself nearly $6500 for accessories and aftermarket.

I still haven't gotten to see CO in person, once I do, though...

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still haven't gotten to see CO in person, once I do, though...
It is awesome!, but for me WAY to bright, if you like a color that jumps out at you you can't go wrong, just be aware the cops won't have the least bit of trouble following you thru traffic!! :)

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went there to see Cactus Gray and Area 51 on the Sport as I was stuck between them, the wife and I both liked the Cactus Gray the best, Area 51 did not hit the mark, just another shade of blue.
I'd agree.. the first time I saw Area 51 and it turned out not to be green but a pastel blue, I knew I was out.

If Cactus had a deeper, richer look to it (metallic) it would probably be my #1 choice. I just can't get into the Solid paints. Even my White cars have either a Pearl or Metallic in them.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd agree.. the first time I saw Area 51 and it turned out not to be green but a pastel blue, I knew I was out.

If Cactus had a deeper, richer look to it (metallic) it would probably be my #1 choice. I just can't get into the Solid paints. Even my White cars have either a Pearl or Metallic in them.
If the white had a Pearl Metallic I would be all over that, and my DW just lover Pearl white.
Sponsored