First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just informed today that this dealership is not honoring XPlan. Gary Gonzales internet manager confirmed. Had previously been working with Justin but he’s no longer with the dealership. Now need to find another dealership that will allow me to move and honor Xplan. Just sharing in case others have a reservation here.......
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was just informed today that this dealership is not honoring XPlan. Gary Gonzales internet manager confirmed. Had previously been working with Justin but he’s no longer with the dealership. Now need to find another dealership that will allow me to move and honor Xplan. Just sharing in case others have a reservation here.......
Hello Rocklin, Ford confirmed last fall the MY21 Bronco does not qualify for X-Plan.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-confirmation-update-confirmed-by-ford.6988/

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are dealers out there that are offering it if you qualify. Even if Ford isn't offering it.
They would have to honor the pricing that X plan would be. X plan lowers fees but that would not be the case because it is not backed by ford. Ford issues the pins and no pin will be issued if they don’t honor it.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They would have to honor the pricing that X plan would be. X plan lowers fees but that would not be the case because it is not backed by ford. Ford issues the pins and no pin will be issued if they don’t honor it.
I'm to lazy to do the search and post a link but like I said, there are dealers that are offering what xplan would be even though Ford isn't offering it.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm to lazy to do the search and post a link but like I said, there are dealers that are offering what xplan would be even though Ford isn't offering it.
As long as you cya when you order DONT just get a signed preview order from wbdo. Get a contract with all line items including vehicle details title tax plate down payment etc.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol just now? Where have you been? :) They were ousted a long time ago.

Move your reservation to Serramonte... you missed out on the special pricing but you won't pay over MSRP and no dealer BS like Future Ford.

I literally communicated to them on multiple occasions that they had a great opportunity (this was prior to any California dealers stepping up) and they blew it off.

To raise even more flags, there Rangers and Bronco Sports are all coming with $5k markups.

Good luck.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is old news. A bunch of us switched from Future Ford months ago when they started changing their mind on honoring X plan after saying they would. Glad Justin left. He seemed like an honorable guy that was being jerked around by his GM.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still with them, but I have D-Plan so am locked in to decent -invoice, and I have in writing no ADM or add-on BS. They still have 300+ reservations and are NorCal's largest dealer so have a large allocation.

Sponsored

Hockeykenny97

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang, edge and Equinox (work vehicle)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Store Morgan Hill is 450 over invoice they told me yesterday. Also am on D plan as the father in law works for Ford but 450 over invoice seems to be one of the best out there. These guys have over 350 reservations. Just letting you know.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still with them, but I have D-Plan so am locked in to decent -invoice, and I have in writing no ADM or add-on BS. They still have 300+ reservations and are NorCal's largest dealer so have a large allocation.
Man I wish we could get ahold of those folks and save them. I'd almost be willing to pay MSRP if I could get mine faster, but to pay another 5k on top... and we don't even know if they will stop there.

If they are overcharging 5k for Sports and Rangers... what the hell are they going to add on for Broncos.

I hope those 299 folks get their prices locked in when the convert. Wish I had that kind of extra cash to toss away.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford issues the pins and no pin will be issued if they don’t honor it.
X-Plan PINS are not issued for a specific vehicle. If you have an X-Plan relations ship you can get two PINS issued annually.

Dealers that have said they will honor X-Plan pricing, even though Ford has made the Bronco ineligible, can request you provide a PIN. It's to ensure that you have an X-Plan relationship.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I wish we could get ahold of those folks and save them. I'd almost be willing to pay MSRP if I could get mine faster, but to pay another 5k on top... and we don't even know if they will stop there.

If they are overcharging 5k for Sports and Rangers... what the hell are they going to add on for Broncos.

I hope those 299 folks get their prices locked in when the convert. Wish I had that kind of extra cash to toss away.
I was informed by Gary Crow (internet sales manager) that they won't be adding a ADM on "Reserved" Bronco's" I know the Rangers they marked up are dealer stock, not sure about the Sports. I will be sure to get a contract when I convert with everything spelled out, but with D-Plan they can't mark it up as it runs $600-$800 below invoice. I just need to make sure they don't try to charge me an arm and a leg for DIO's (Lift) or try to do add-on's.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was informed by Gary Crow (internet sales manager) that they won't be adding a ADM on "Reserved" Bronco's" I know the Rangers they marked up are dealer stock, not sure about the Sports. I will be sure to get a contract when I convert with everything spelled out, but with D-Plan they can't mark it up as it runs $600-$800 below invoice. I just need to make sure they don't try to charge me an arm and a leg for DIO's (Lift) or try to do add-on's.
I'm definitely envious.. would love to be able to buy from those guys if I could force their hand and hold all the cards. I just don't know how well they can be trusted without something like the D or X plan.

Ford says we should be locking in our price when we order... so I guess you'll know soon enough. Sadly it sounds like I'll be seeing a crap ton of Broncos running around Roseville while I'm still driving my car :(
Sponsored