First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
you’ll hear this referred to as a “budget boost”. Instead of going with larger springs, shocks and arms, this is a spring spacer kit that mounts between the spring and the mount to give the extra lift.
Oh wow! So right now I am thinking about adding 33s to my base, maybe a leveling kit might be the move for that?
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reminds me of a Rodney Carrington bit . . . “I got a two inch lift and a dozen roses . . .”

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh wow! So right now I am thinking about adding 33s to my base, maybe a leveling kit might be the move for that?
From what we’ve seen at this point on the non Badlands trims, you shouldn’t have a problem clearing 33’s without any lifts, might have a slight rub at full turn, but other than that they should clear.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please don’t put $200 lifts on your 40k+ vehicle. Take it from years of people lifting Jeeps and Tacomas. Buy once, cry once.

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I already purchased the rough country 2 in. kit and the same wheel and tire setup(35in) as the bronco in the video. So I guess I will be the test dummy for this page. My bronco is built so whenever it finally comes in I plan on putting the full setup on right away. I have a 2 door with the 2.3L Manual. I live in virginia so its not like I will be doing crazy rock crawling, my main goal is to do some light offroading and overlanding.

Kenn

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I watched it for the velocity blue on the base cause I’ve been considering a basesquatch lately. But everything I’ve heard about rough country makes me leery of anything they sell.
Probably late to the party, but I've had no problems with my Rough Country winch mount, winch and Ditch lights purchased from them.
JCR Offroad is another story...never again!
Sponsored