Sponsored

Rough Country 2" Spacer Kit feedback / review?

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, new to the forums. I'm more of a lurker and enjoy watching everyone getting their Broncos... hate seeing the bad though. Anyway... I just got my 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend in Cactus Gray non Sasquatch :D

I am looking to add the Rough Country 2" Lift Kit to this baby and go to either 35s with 17s or 20s. Just depends on the style wheel I find and what appeals to me. I'm thinking of going with a 18 mm positive offset, any opinions on this from the community?

Has anyone installed this kit yet and what does the drive feel like? Do you wish you went with the 3.5" Lift Kit from Rough Country?

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong thread :censored:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pdubs2022

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, new to the forums. I'm more of a lurker and enjoy watching everyone getting their Broncos... hate seeing the bad though. Anyway... I just got my 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend in Cactus Gray non Sasquatch :D

I am looking to add the Rough Country 2" Lift Kit to this baby and go to either 35s with 17s or 20s. Just depends on the style wheel I find and what appeals to me. I'm thinking of going with a 18 mm positive offset, any opinions on this from the community?

Has anyone installed this kit yet and what does the drive feel like? Do you wish you went with the 3.5" Lift Kit from Rough Country?

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong thread :censored:

Pdubs2022

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was actually looking at same thing did you end up getting wheels and tires yet, if so what did you decide?

OP
OP
JoshuaPrieto

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model