Sponsored

Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021)

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance with a 3.5-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel tubular upper control arms and differential spacers to reduce cv angles and ball joint angles. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a rear track bar and brake line relocation that allows you to retain factory-like geometry. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires with appropriate wheel backspacing.
Installation. With minor cutting and strut compressor required to install and brake line an estimated timeframe of 3-5 hours this full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5" Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
FEATURES
  • Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
  • Easy bolt-on installation.
  • Maintains factory ride quality.
  • Increased ground clearance.
  • Strut disassembly required.
  • Upper control arms improve ball joint angle and correct suspension geometry.

Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) Screenshot 2021-10-07 093616

Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) Screenshot 2021-10-07 093659

Priced at: $599.95 With FREE SHIPPING!

Order Yours Today ---->
BUY NOW
(Currently In Stock)

Sponsored

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RESERVED

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you recommend new shocks or coil overs. and which ones.

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you recommend new shocks or coil overs. and which ones.

That all depends on what you are doing with your bronco!

The factory shocks handle very well for what they are but if you are just looking for more clearance to run a bigger tire and achieve a more aggressive look I feel this will fit the needs very well for most.

If you plan on taking your Bronco Off Road and need the extra travel I would recommend a coilover system. There are a bunch of options coming out that we will be posting about when available!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice! Although I'm always wondering what's the reason list kits can't work with the Sasquatch package? Will there be an entirely different kit for those that have that package equipped?

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few interesting observations:

1 - The kit provides strut spacers and preload spacers. No bump stop spacers are provided since kit is only for 35".

2 - This is the first kit to include a front differential drop, although parts not shown in photo.

Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) 1633620617958

3 - The plastic skid plate must be cut due to the diff drop. Be aware that you may have problems with a metal skid plate, since RoughCountry does not have a test vehicle for that.

Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) 1633620729770

4 - I think this is the first kit that doesn't level the vehicle (maintains rake). Because of the higher rear end, they include a brake line relocation and track bar relocation.

Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) 1633620837163
Ford Bronco Rough Country 3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021) 1633620865963

I'm always wondering what's the reason list kits can't work with the Sasquatch package?
Different strut and preload spacers would be needed to fit and properly adapt the Badlands/Sasquatch shocks.

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sooo its only a front 3.5" lift and the rear is what? 2"? I like cheap rough country lifts. But I cant subscribe to a unlevel lift. Also I am either getting sas or Badlands. my guess is that this kit isnt for those. Im kind of thinking unless someone comes out with a proper budget lift hit for the bilsteins I'm just going to make a 1" shim for the top of the strut and use longer bolts. Then put some 10 ply 36x12.50r17 Swamper SXs on it and just let people guess if its stock or not.

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooo its only a front 3.5" lift and the rear is what? 2"? I like cheap rough country lifts. But I cant subscribe to a unlevel lift. Also I am either getting sas or Badlands. my guess is that this kit isnt for those. Im kind of thinking unless someone comes out with a proper budget lift hit for the bilsteins I'm just going to make a 1" shim for the top of the strut and use longer bolts. Then put some 10 ply 36x12.50r17 Swamper SXs on it and just let people guess if its stock or not.

They are different for the front & rear to take the factory rake out and make it level when lifted.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are different for the front & rear to take the factory rake out and make it level when lifted.
Thats the part I dont like. The factory level is raked properly for usage. Unless someone is the only person who will ever sit in the vehicle and there will never be any thing loaded in the trunk. A so called leveled truck will have its headlights pointed up and forward visability reduced. If the kit is only for the image when parked empty, then I understand it. But for a driven vehicle leveling just doesnt work. We all know about the carolina squatters but it does make me wonder how many minor accidents and parking lot dings have happened with levelled rigs having less visability because they are leaned further back.

malferds

Base
First Name
hick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
0e silverado 300k mi. plywood window concreted
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes I probably won't be able to see the yellow lines! Certainly won't be able to park it it's level. What happens if your towing something or have wood in the back and all of a sudden the rake is gone... Screwed!!!😇
Sponsored