Sponsored

Rough Country "Heady Duty" Sliders - anyone have these? (Link attached)

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also interested.

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't 1/8 inch steel a little thin for that style of slider? The price is pretty good but I wonder how well they will hold up to actually being used as a slider. 🤷‍♀️

OP
OP

emoty-c

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isn't 1/8 inch steel a little thin for that style of slider? The price is pretty good but I wonder how well they will hold up to actually being used as a slider. 🤷‍♀️
That was my concern as well

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a set last week. Seem To be on back order everywhere. I like the look and the extra protection that the factory rock rails don’t offer. I don’t live in boulder country so it’s more about a poor hill break over line that I want them.

Also, The seat on my Badlands non squatch is just about 1” too high for me to just hop in without crushing the outside bottom bolster.

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry Im so late to this, I got them first shipment, installed and been using them since like Oct/Nov? I dont really remember. Anyways, they hold up well. Good at keeping rocks from hitting the side, the step is meh wife already wants me to get something else but as for their ACTUAL use, they do ok. Couple dings on the bottom from hitting some rocks but I dont do any major rock crawling and they hold up pretty well. They have little support cross bars on the inside which help. I would guess if you really slid the shit out of a rock they would not last long though. Id say for general,/light use they work great, but pay the money if you are gonna be really playing hard.

Also, Ive had several people open car doors into them and avoid them hitting my door. Worth the money there alone.
Sponsored