Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***UPDATE 3***
It's installed!!! Added a few pics. Will have a video tomorrow and more pictures.*****

*****UPDATE #2- Updated the video with the pertinent info**********

**** UPDATE We came to the conclusion that the kit will only be available after the next production Run once the current inventory runs out. So I took down my Video for now... Sorry guys. Just in case someone runs out to get the kit... I'll post updates as soon as they are available.***********

Guys, I have some exciting news! I'll save you the clickbait, but I just got the new Hidden winch from Rough Country and it's been modified to fit the Modular bumper! Also other news, but watch the video for that. Only about 5 minutes.

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** 1647351122907

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** 1647351142300

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** 1647351165075

PXL_20220319_181613519-01.jpeg

PXL_20220319_181656396-01.jpeg

PXL_20220319_181710046.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ill be the first to ask - is this only for the 2.3 and not the 2.7?
Yea, for the 2.3. I think they are working on the 2.7 tho.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, for the 2.3. I think they are working on the 2.7 tho.
Gotcha, appreciate the quick response. Congrats on the partnership.

With your new connections can you see if they are still planning on that bolt-on winch mount as well? Id be all over that thing personally.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, appreciate the quick response. Congrats on the partnership.

With your new connections can you see if they are still planning on that bolt-on winch mount as well? Id be all over that thing personally.
Yea that was a nice one too. I'll see what I can find out.

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, I have some exciting news! I'll save you the clickbait, but I just got the new Hidden winch from Rough Country and it's been modified to fit the Modular bumper! Also other news, but watch the video for that. Only about 5 minutes.

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** PXL_20220319_181710046

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** PXL_20220319_181710046

any word on the capable bumper?

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video says it's private but this is quite intriguing! Is my understanding correct that this could work with a 4 door 7speed Badlands with the high package? And it wouldn't require any cutting of anything to install?

rduvall

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
oooh, now do the capable and I’ll be puttin that in the shopping cart so fast…
The revisioned version won't be available until after the current inventory has sold. The revisions will superseded on repack. The site will update to reflect the Modular Steel bumper fitment at that time.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The revisioned version won't be available until after the current inventory has sold. The revisions will superseded on repack. The site will update to reflect the Modular Steel bumper fitment at that time.
I ‘assume’ the capable and Modular share the same skidpan, which the mount replaces, is that a correct assumption ?

Sponsored

rduvall

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ‘assume’ the capable and Modular share the same skidpan, which the mount replaces, is that a correct assumption ?
Not sure yet. We haven't seen one of those bumpers yet. It does appear to be the same but won't be able to speak to that until we can get our hands on one and get it on a lift.

I guess I should also state that 2.7L revisions are being tested now. No eta on when those prints will be released for production yet though. That revision will follow the current modular update in that we will wait for inventory to run out and repack with a superseded part number.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So mod bumper owners have to wait until standard bumper owners purchase all of the current inventory before we'll be able to purchase? 🤷‍♂️

BlueGhost

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't see the video, it's marked private. Judging by the comments and pictures, they will only have one hidden winch setup, but it now works with either bumper?

It looks like they added a filler plate to cover the gap where the OE skid plate extends up to met the modular bumper.

rduvall

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So mod bumper owners have to wait until standard bumper owners purchase all of the current inventory before we'll be able to purchase? 🤷‍♂️
Unfortunately.

Can't see the video, it's marked private. Judging by the comments and pictures, they will only have one hidden winch setup, but it now works with either bumper?

It looks like they added a filler plate to cover the gap where the OE skid plate extends up to met the modular bumper.
There are a few more pieces and some hardware.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes sorry, I just posted an update up top. I took the video down for now as it will only be available next production run. Just figured this out this morning. I'll re-shoot some of the video and repost tonight.
Sponsored