First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It adds a 2 inch lift. Haven't measured but it might even be more. Just installed them on my BD.

OP
OP
Binky

Binky

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depends on the day
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It adds a 2 inch lift. Haven't measured but it might even be more. Just installed them on my BD.
Thanks Scott! RC responded in the meantime and confirmed that it was a nominal 2 inch lift.

For the money, it seems crazy not to go this route.

Puck/spacer lifts suck

Bilstein 5100/6100 (and others) with their zinc coated shock bodies will corrode in less than 2 years any where there is salt applied to the roads.

Threaded aluminum bodies won't thread after a few years for the same reason above.

These RC loaded struts are good for a couple of inches of lift and have painted shock bodies which are more corrosion resistant.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bilstein 5100/6100 (and others) with their zinc coated shock bodies will corrode in less than 2 years any where there is salt applied to the roads.

Threaded aluminum bodies won't thread after a few years for the same reason above.

These RC loaded struts are good for a couple of inches of lift and have painted shock bodies which are more corrosion resistant.
Ford Bronco Rough Country - Loaded Strut Pair 2" - for Bronco 1674835108126

Scott Cooper

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Scott! RC responded in the meantime and confirmed that it was a nominal 2 inch lift.

For the money, it seems crazy not to go this route.

Puck/spacer lifts suck

Agreed. I did not want to add spacers. Can't off-road without having to worry. Also living in upstate NY I also have to be careful of corrosion with all the salt. Still need to see how they hold up long term but initially they have been great for the price.