Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone needs to try this on a high package!

randallfoster

Wildtrak
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I installed this on my 22' Wildtrak Squatch last night... Got in this am and all the sensors are losing their minds. Turned off the parking assist hoping it would help... Then got on the highway... Adaptive would not work at all.. so had to change to basic cruise.

I can actually tolerate some of this... once I got in to go to lunch- sensors continued to freak out and I called Rough Country. Im going home to pull this thing off and return it... I am SO BUMMED...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I installed this on my 22' Wildtrak Squatch last night... Got in this am and all the sensors are losing their minds. Turned off the parking assist hoping it would help... Then got on the highway... Adaptive would not work at all.. so had to change to basic cruise.

I can actually tolerate some of this... once I got in to go to lunch- sensors continued to freak out and I called Rough Country. Im going home to pull this thing off and return it... I am SO BUMMED...
What package do you have? High? Lux?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Suggest retaking driver's education. with emphasis on parallel parking specialty as a minor...

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is disheartening...I have a Wildtrak w/Lux coming, but if this prevents half the stuff from working it's not worth the cost of admission.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Did you not read this before purchasing?? It's right on the RC site.

• May interfere with parking sensors, proximity sensors and external cruise control sensors.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that might end up being the case. Sorry you had to be the Guinea pig, but I’m grateful you tried it out and reported back

Sponsored

amoraes

Outer Banks
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

its all good. They are great about returns. Was worth trying.
Ty for reporting they should pay for your time and update their site to inform that will interfere with the sensors
Basically remove the misleading word “might”

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rough Country busted out a nudge bar for the OEM standard Bronco front bumper. Pics on their website looked really good, so I dropped the cash and ordered it.

You can order it with Rough Country pod lights or a light bar, but I ordered my own pod lights. They are Nilights off of Amazon. Super cheap and I have had really good luck with them. I do open them up and seal them with silicone though. If you're willing to do a little extra work, Nilights last a long time. The fog lights I installed in the bumper are also Nilights.

I do have the auxiliary switches, so wiring is super simple. The switches already have a relay and fuse, so pick your switch and wire it up to the right color wire in the harness under the hood. Easy peasy.

I think it looks great! Install for the nudge bar says 2 hours to button it up, but it took maybe 1 hour. Installing and wiring up the lights took longer than installing the nudge bar. The whole set up cost me $300.

20220114_155721.jpg

20220114_153523.jpg
Looks awesome! Could you have put the 6.5” leds they offer on the nudge bar or would they not have fit?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like you'll need and ACC relocation kit. not sure if there is one applicable to this nudge bar. Also should need some park sensors relocations on the nudge bar. Hopefully your call to them will let them R&D it to work with all the factory sensors

OP
OP
bishop0577

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks awesome! Could you have put the 6.5” leds they offer on the nudge bar or would they not have fit?
I am sure they would have been fine. But I wanted to do my own thing.
Sponsored