BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll post a picture tomorrow. Too dark now to get a good view. But from what I know by my install, they should work. The rails are adjustable front to back. I have mine pretty close to centered. But you could move them back to the rear about 3 inches and still look good. Also the front end cap could be removed to give another inch if you butt it up to the mud flap.
How do you and your family find the general ergonomics of these RC steps? I find it a bit awkward getting into, so does my family- been looking at different steps.
Sponsored

Hannabass15

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you and your family find the general ergonomics of these RC steps? I find it a bit awkward getting into, so does my family- been looking at different steps.
I like them. It did take a few times to get used to stepping on the step with my left foot then getting in But now it is second nature getting in. Wife has not tried yet. so when she does, she will tell me if i like them still.
I did not want a full running board type. I had them on my explorer and did not like.

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them. It did take a few times to get used to stepping on the step with my left foot then getting in But now it is second nature getting in. Wife has not tried yet. so when she does, she will tell me if i like them still.
I did not want a full running board type. I had them on my explorer and did not like.
Thank you..I had a very similar looking n-fab set to this on my truck and liked it. Just wondering about RCs version and just the Bronco I do find a bit weird getting into still. Idk if there's a technique I need to get used to lol.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are these only available for the 4-dr?

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would these steps help prevent door dings or would I have to go with more of a running board type?
Sponsored