Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the rubberized floor has it's purpose but I just can't get past the feeling of it being a work truck. I can shop vac out water from the carpet from occasional miss judgment of weather. I also really want the 12" screen. The only thing I will miss from going from the Black Diamond to the Wildtrak is the rock rails and bash plates.
I’m in Florida and downpours happen out of nowhere constantly. Had almost an inch about 30 minutes ago - now the suns blazing hot. I have not had a convertible since the early 90s, and that was a 5 second one handed job to close the top. With the Bronco, I’m sure to get drenched within the first week of owning it. With my experience so far, even a half a bottle of water, spilled on the carpet, causes a rank smell the next morning. My concern is what happens when the entire carpet is drenched- smell might be so bad I won’t even be able to enter the garage, let alone my new Bronco. Perhaps the Broncos have a higher grade , water resistant carpet than what’s currently in my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. But, if it’s at all like the Jeep, I need to avoid getting it wet.
I want the WildTrak, but need to see what the options are for the carpet- like, if you remove it and expose the metal floor, are you accelerating the chance for rust?
Sponsored