Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the usefulness and many will need the space, but the 4 door to me looks like a crew cab UTV. It works and serves good purposes....but proportionally a bit whack.

Very weiner-dog esque....it's still a dog but its stretched out of proportion.

Wrong
1598365944083.png

Right
1598365997708.png

Stretched
1598366227479.png
Funny but if it wasn’t for the four door there would be no 2 door. Watch the sales numbers when they come out, I think you’ll be surprised.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, I hate blue, but I find the red Interior in the 2013 Limiteds to be absolutely GORGEOUS. Internet pictures don't do it justice.
I'm hoping it's the same with the Navy Pier (Seeing it in person). I sat in a Lincoln Corsair with blue interior and loved it.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm hoping it's the same with the Navy Pier (Seeing it in person). I sat in a Lincoln Corsair with blue interior and loved it.
We can only hope that's the case. But I've seen the blue from the F150s and its really not good.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can only hope that's the case. But I've seen the blue from the F150s and its really not good.
Here's the Corsair. I really thought this looked good when I sat in it. But with an Orange exterior....? Hopefully I can see a Sport in this combo before locking in my order.
Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598385624298

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder how accurate the interiors are? It doesn't look like either the Black Diamond or the Badlands are shown with solid black which is promising.

Thanks for putting this together!
There was an option for space grey listed somewhere so I think that’s it. But I am betting it aligns with the active x fabric on Ranger (I think that’s where I saw it)

Tphw2020

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wow, did I just decide to move to the Big Bend? I think with a 33" tire and HOPEFULLY a lift if they offer it along with the optional locking rear, that is exactly what I want!
You read my mind...that is what I am doing! It will look great with 33 even if I have to get the tires with I pick mine up.??

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HATER...it's beautiful. Brother bought it for me, picked it up a week ago.
If my brother bought it for me I would send it back. No yellow paint and no red interiors thats my 2 rules.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If my brother bought it for me I would send it back. No yellow paint and no red interiors thats my 2 rules.
Hey, I love the red interior, personally didnt care for convertible at first but it's grown on me. I'm really just babysitting it but call it mine because he works overseas and will have it for two months out of a year while I have it the rest of the time, haha. He bought dad a red Grand Sport for his birthday last year but that one had black interior, lol.
Sponsored