Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get the usefulness and many will need the space, but the 4 door to me looks like a crew cab UTV. It works and serves good purposes....but proportionally a bit whack.

Very weiner-dog esque....it's still a dog but its stretched out of proportion.

Wrong
Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598365944083

Right
Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598365997708

Stretched
Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598366227479
Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are all the tops the same black colored top? I was under the impression lower trims only come with a "gray" top option, that I haven't seen yet.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! It's great to see what is coming...eventually!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are all the tops the same black colored top? I was under the impression lower trims only come with a "gray" top option, that I haven't seen yet.
Standard: Wildtrak and FE have painted black tops. All other 2-door tops are gray. All other 4-doors have soft tops.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's them all in a single image and I believe that part of the URL is displaying the correct equipment package so I put those together for reference. Let me know if anything looks incorrect

Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598366227479
I think if you put black steel or the Squatch wheels on the Big Bend, that trim looks best. I like its grill more than the rest of the trims.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I must say...the Outer Banks 4 door actually looks pretty good with the tube step and the doors off.
I was going to be removing my tube step when I picked up my OBX but now when I see it with the roof and doors off, I am changing my tune.

(can we motorize it to make it disappear?) ?

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Standard: Wildtrak and FE have painted black tops. All other 2-door tops are gray. All other 4-doors have soft tops.
I understand this. But the "hacked" images in this thread all seem to have black tops or am I color blind?

Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good on you!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Round 2 of hacked Bronco build & price configurator looks at all trims 1598369514646

Can anybody do this OB in Oxford White? Im trying to change the color code in the address bar and it wont work.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hopefully they fix the problems with the build and price for the bronco. I was just messing around with the one on the 2021 f150 and it is buggy af. It somehow integrates all the packages from every model at some point under one trim. I did a lariat with the 501A then tried to change it to 502A and noticed the packages from the XLT and all other trims listed as well. Then I tried to check the box on Fx4 and it froze and the price disappeared, ?
Side note: I guess I’ll just be happy to play around with the build and price even if it does have bugs lol

Last edited:

SkeetzMcGee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Infiniti G37S, 20 Subaru Crosstrek, 21 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Grey wasn't even in my top 3 color choices until this post. now it's my #1 choice. can't wait :love:

bandy

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 97 Miata, 09 BMW 128i track car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anybody do this OB in Oxford White? Im trying to change the color code in the address bar and it wont work.
I think other configurations are blocked. I tried a few combinations other than what's listed and things come up as Access Denied
Sponsored