Sponsored

Roush Level 1 Performance Pack for the 2.7L Bronco!! Available now at Lethal Performance!

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All!

Roush just released their Level 1 Performance Pack for the 2.7L Ford Bronco!​

BRONCO roush perf pac.jpg

Essentially, this kit is Roush’s Cold Air Intake with their all new Calibration!

According to the dyno charts Roush released with the product, the kit adds 40 horsepower and 70 lb-ft of torque over the stock 2.7L EcoBoost at 3,250 RPM.

422235_08.jpg

• Improved Throttle response throughout the RPM range
  • Auto start/stop disabled through calibration
  • 3-year/36,000-mile limited ROUSH limited powertrain warranty included
  • Simple software installation with standard J2534 re-flash interface (not included) using the supplied ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) utility

Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number.

422235_01.jpg

Check out the Performance Pack and its contents here!

SHOP NOW | Roush Performance Pac Level 1 (2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L)

Feel free to let any one of us at Lethal Performance know if you have any questions or want to get something on order.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any word if they'll be developing one for the 2.3? Looks like both their Mustang and Ranger ones aren't for current year would be nice to have an alternative with warranty outside of Ford Performance.

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any word if they'll be developing one for the 2.3? Looks like both their Mustang and Ranger ones aren't for current year would be nice to have an alternative with warranty outside of Ford Performance.
Nothing that I'm aware of. I'd imagine here soon! But the 2.7s are usually first from what I've seen, haha. As soon as we get word, we'll be sure to post it up! I will mention the JB4 devices from Burger Motorsports is more of a Piggback device than a calibration. Could be a good alternative for you?

If you would like to check it out, it's here --> https://www.lethalperformance.com/burger-motorsports-jb4-tuner-2021-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l.html

Here's the gains seen on the 2.3L as well :)

Ford Bronco Roush Level 1 Performance Pack for the 2.7L Bronco!! Available now at Lethal Performance! jb4_23l
Sponsored