Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with most... I specifically ordered the HOSS 3.0 for its ride on and offroad.. I hate to ruin it.. I guess I will.live with the fact it's nose heavy... I mean ford designed to fit the 35s in the front without issue... so I'm gonna hold off for now.

Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions and experiences!!
Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just received the rpg collars (2.25 front and rear) I am worried that it will ruin the cushy ride as this is my daily driver. But I’m going to see how it goes. I figure I can always

I have 1” of rake. I have 37s to put on also along with the hammer built tailgate reinforcement. Hopefully with the added weight on the rear the rake will decrease slightly.

I will post pictures when installed. Will be a couple of weeks before I can get to it though.
Any updates Bean14?

Sponsored

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates Bean14?
No, not yet. I have had the collars, bora wheel spacers, hammer built tailgate reinforcement, and 37” bfg ko2s sitting in my garage for 3 weeks. Apparently my wife and child have different plans for my spare time. It’s killing me….

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, not yet. I have had the collars, bora wheel spacers, hammer built tailgate reinforcement, and 37” bfg ko2s sitting in my garage for 3 weeks. Apparently my wife and child have different plans for my spare time. It’s killing me….
Ha! Yep... I can completely understand. Families... geesh... don't they know that Bronco6G is dying to get your field report!

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates yet Bean14? Lots of interested folks… no pressure :ROFLMAO:

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates yet Bean14? Lots of interested folks… no pressure :ROFLMAO:
Not yet. Everything is ready to go and I’m off work for the next three weeks so it’s going to happen soon!
Ford Bronco RPG Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collar 03570DB1-3F66-43F4-9839-8307E279D4FE

Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not yet. Everything is ready to go and I’m off work for the next three weeks so it’s going to happen soon!
Ford Bronco RPG Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collar 03570DB1-3F66-43F4-9839-8307E279D4FE
OH MAAANNN, it’s all happening!!!
Seriously… I gots carts inside carts full o parts…

Literally planning this exact build and after all the other feedback I’m feeling reasonably confident to proceed.

I really don’t want to have to get out the Sawzall to fit the 37s. By all accounts and multiple calls with RPG it sounds like the 2.25/1.5 collars will in fact fit the 37s without rubbing or cutting and are supposed to be gtg for wheeling up to about 7/10 trails.

But I’m chillin until I get your field report. Unless I just break and do the damn thing… which I might.

I’m which case I’ll be delivering YOU the field report :geek:

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shop got a cancellation! The Bronco is going in Monday for the install! I will take height measurements and pictures before and after.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shop got a cancellation! The Bronco is going in Monday for the install! I will take height measurements and pictures before and after.
Niiiiiiiice.... looking forward to your feedback on diminished ride quality (if any) and 37 KO2 tire fitment.

Congrats on the early install date and THANK YOU!

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today's the big day Bean14! Good luck- hope this thing rolls like a HOSS BOSS!

Let us know man!

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been my delima too. I think my HOSS3 is level enough, I want about a 2 inch lift.... I plan on 37's after I wear out the factory tires... Mr. Bean14, you have our attention.
Sponsored