Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purdy!

Love that build. Funny how the 4WP build seems to draw my attention more even though I know the RTR is likely more off road functional. Of course, this may be because I've actually seen it driven in Moab by Vaughn Gittin Jr.

Badass

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the lights on top but the grill looks kinda sad like a 80s japanese high performance with 121 hp and stickers. Too dark and techno.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats alright i did worse,was at the beach changing out of wetsuit with 2 cute girls doing the same ,and i mention something about a vulcan mind trick and they both locked up with the deer in the headlights look you know like in star trek ..whats star trek 🙈 i guess im old and not cool.​

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the lights on top but the grill looks kinda sad like a 80s japanese high performance with 121 hp and stickers. Too dark and techno.
Supposedly they make different inserts for the middle. Including one that says bronco. It’s also got some very tiny lights in the grille it’s self. Which I do like the idea of. I’m like you though. The honey comb look does nothing for me!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually like the grill better than what's offered on all the models, with the exception of Base/BD grill. I like the look of the Base/BD grill.

I'm waiting for them to release what is all included in the package and the options that you can add into it.

The one thing I'm glad I found out, after reaching out to them, is that the geometric decals are not mandatory and you can ask your dealer to not install them. The downside is you can't opt out of them in the package and still have to pay for them.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The grill is the best i've seen on any bronco builds or trims. From the interview Vaughn gave pieces of it are swappable and such which makes it even more awesome.
Sponsored