Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bed pan is outside the drivers door, so there's some elderly access ramps being constructed for sure.

I also see a new sticker on the tire, this is a mall crawler build.

Extra lighting on the grill, that will drive sales.

Kept the factory tin front bumper, which will collect garbage cans accidentally ran over while ghost riding the Bronco in a WalMart parking lot.

And finally, Mobil 1 motor oil in there, because if you're going to go synthetic, you should buy the formulas that haven't been updated in two decades.

Those are my observations. What do I win?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what they are up to according to their bronco section

Bronco RTR accessories will range from a bumper with optional tire swingout, rock sliders, both beadlock and non-beadlock wheel offerings, suspension enhancements supporting up to 37” tires, RTR grille with signature lighting and a light bar ready to receive various lighting configurations. The Bronco RTR will push the boundaries of form and function

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like they are tearing apart the recent build to send the Bronco back to Ford.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That light bar setup from Moab is on my short list of add ons. Interested to compare it to the KC pro6 setups they have for jeeps. I hate the price point but damn does it look awesome and deliver some serious light at night.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bed pan is outside the drivers door, so there's some elderly access ramps being constructed for sure.

Kept the factory tin front bumper, which will collect garbage cans accidentally ran over while ghost riding the Bronco in a WalMart parking lot.

And finally, Mobil 1 motor oil in there, because if you're going to go synthetic, you should buy the formulas that haven't been updated in two decades.

Ford Bronco RTR Bronco 1620943080452

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean the caption on Facebook says something to the effect of “the Bronco becoming the RTR Bronco”. Also there is the usage of the hashtag #tbt, which means Throwback Thursday(For you old farts... I kid, I kid). A lot of words to say this is a picture of when they were in the process of turning a stock Bronco into the RTR Bronco that was unveiled at Moab. Not much more to this than that lol.

Edit to also add: Nothing on the RTR Bronco is being torn apart or changed, because it is literally in Mexico right now. Vaughn and Loren were ripping around in it on a San Felipe beach on IG this morning because there is an Ultra4 race this weekend down there.

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is what they are up to according to their bronco section

Bronco RTR accessories will range from a bumper with optional tire swingout, rock sliders, both beadlock and non-beadlock wheel offerings, suspension enhancements supporting up to 37” tires, RTR grille with signature lighting and a light bar ready to receive various lighting configurations. The Bronco RTR will push the boundaries of form and function
In one of his videos around it's reveal, he mentioned some interior stuff also.
I'm kind of curious as to what all they plan on offering.
I reached out and asked a few questions, but the only thing answered was that the package/s can be installed by any Ford dealer and the graphics install is optional, but you still have to pay for them.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn still hating on me using Mobil-1

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In one of his videos around it's reveal, he mentioned some interior stuff also.
I'm kind of curious as to what all they plan on offering.
I reached out and asked a few questions, but the only thing answered was that the package/s can be installed by any Ford dealer and the graphics install is optional, but you still have to pay for them.
wonder if they will make an accessory rail

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s becoming clearer by the day for me that fender-deletes are the way to go.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I need properly sized fender flares to comply with state law here. Why do you ask?
With all the more important laws your state authorities have overlooked in the last year I somehow think fender flare laws would not rate vey high. ;)
Sponsored