redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been wondering when the FunHaver bumpers are being released.

Herb

You and me both. I signed up for e-mail updates and have not heard a word. Watch their IG, scanning the replies from all of them but I never heard a peep. :unsure:
Sponsored

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at this and was comparing my zroadz sliders to these. Just a slightly narrower platform on the RTR. I'd say still plenty of room as a step. Especially the rear kickout.

Unless you just want a giant platform.
Iā€™m definitely not looking for a giant platform so thanks for the info. Step is for my wife and kids and occasionally if I need to load a paddle board on the roof (I have the MIC with roof racks). Now, Iā€™m really liking the zroadz as a more affordable option. Do you have any pictures you can share?

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey @RTR Vehicles, any pictures or videos of your rock sliders being used as steps? Iā€™m in Miami so no off-roading. Looking for a step option for my black diamond and your rock sliders are my favorite design out there (plus Iā€™m eyeing your rear bumper and the end caps for the mod bumper to complete the look). Wife and kids could use a step in the meantime
Here are our sliders on a 4-door Bronco. The first video is utilizing the front portion of the rock slider as a step and the second video is utilizing rear kick-out of the RTR Rock Sliders.

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You and me both. I signed up for e-mail updates and have not heard a word. Watch their IG, scanning the replies from all of them but I never heard a peep. :unsure:
Between now and Q1 of 2023 you can expect to see parts start to trickle out. We plan on sharing the information in Bronco6G when it is time.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Between now and Q1 of 2023 you can expect to see parts start to trickle out. We plan on sharing the information in Bronco6G when it is time.

Awesome. Glad to hear. I will keep a lookout. Thank you.šŸ˜

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m definitely not looking for a giant platform so thanks for the info. Step is for my wife and kids and occasionally if I need to load a paddle board on the roof (I have the MIC with roof racks). Now, Iā€™m really liking the zroadz as a more affordable option. Do you have any pictures you can share?
Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos 20221012_084938
Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos 20221012_084929
Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos 20221012_084944
Sponsored