Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would there been anything that would have caused a Bronco Raptor issues? Specifically, narrow passages, etc.
No. Maybe Hurricane Creek by Waynesville. The Bronco Raptor would rock this park!
Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great video, Claude! I knew you were behind me a lot, nice to see a good video with my Bronco in it that I can show the family what we did.

👍👍

Like you, we had a blast!

(For those that don't know, mine is the blue FE he's following at the beginning of the trail)

Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos IMG_0026

Here's a few pictures of the only damage I incurred, on both driver's side beadlock rings:

Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos IMG_0044

Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos IMG_0043

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video, Claude! I knew you were behind me a lot, nice to see a good video with my Bronco in it that I can show the family what we did.

👍👍

(For those that don't know, mine is the blue FE he's following at the beginning of the trail)

Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos IMG_0043

Here's a few pictures of the only damage I incurred, on both driver's side beadlock rings:

Thanks! Look forward to the next one!👍😎

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

👍👍

It's character.
It was good to see you get out of your comfort zone and attack the slab pile in the middle line there.
Our first outing most people took the right bypass and a select few followed me up the middle.
The next one, a few more went up the middle but again, most took the bypass.

It was nice to see the vast majority of people attempt (and succeed!) that middle lane.

The good takeaway here is that you feel a bit more comfortable in knowing the vehicle is capable of more than most can out it through, and it helped you understand that the capability is there to get you places you normally would not consider. Nice to see you guys back out again!

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, that looked like great fun. I would love to go there when I get my Raptor end of this month. Would want to do with the group so I can learn.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vaughan Gitten, Jr. and crew along with admins over at Broncos of the Carolinas managed to coordinate an awesome event Saturday in Uwharrie.
We had somewhere between 30 and 40 Broncos out for it.
Most of which were 6G's. One really tough EB, and one narrowed EB-based trail buggy were there, as well as a few of the RTR-branded rides and a sweet BII.
I was really geeking out on the fenders on the Fun Runner Bronco they brought, as well as the cool 80's/90's vibe graphics.
Some of the pics are ones I took, some are taken from others on a shared Google drive.

What bumper is on the Funhaver?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @RTR Vehicles, any pictures or videos of your rock sliders being used as steps? I’m in Miami so no off-roading. Looking for a step option for my black diamond and your rock sliders are my favorite design out there (plus I’m eyeing your rear bumper and the end caps for the mod bumper to complete the look). Wife and kids could use a step in the meantime

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @RTR Vehicles, any pictures or videos of your rock sliders being used as steps? I’m in Miami so no off-roading. Looking for a step option for my black diamond and your rock sliders are my favorite design out there (plus I’m eyeing your rear bumper and the end caps for the mod bumper to complete the look). Wife and kids could use a step in the meantime
🤷‍♂️

Took this picture, shows a bit of the underside.

Ford Bronco RTR / Funhaver Hosts First Ever Broncos at Uwharrie! - Videos & Photos 680AF058-1A86-48B6-9E44-2223F07A930C

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a fun day! Really bummed I wasn't able to make it this weekend since had obligations at the Roval NASCAR race. Next time I'll be there!

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at this and was comparing my zroadz sliders to these. Just a slightly narrower platform on the RTR. I'd say still plenty of room as a step. Especially the rear kickout.

Unless you just want a giant platform.

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been wondering when the FunHaver bumpers are being released.

Herb
Sponsored