First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is interested, it looks like the RTR grill is in stock on RTR website.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are neat looking. But not sure at that price. It does give a more modern look as opposed to the traditional styling. Iā€™m torn, but right now the money they want for that could be going on lights

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome!

I understand why they canā€™t, but Iā€™d get this if it kept the Bronco lettering on the frontā€¦

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i love it. so tempted for the tech6 wheels too. love the steelies so i'm having an internal conflict.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks awesome!

I understand why they canā€™t, but Iā€™d get this if it kept the Bronco lettering on the frontā€¦
go 80s and put the oval on the middle of it! extra points put ford letters on the front of the hood

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Note it's 10% off for memorial day if that helps. The discount is shown in your cart during checkout.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody order this and they shipped it yet? So far first purchase experience with them when it comes to shipping in a timely manner kinda sucks.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody order this and they shipped it yet? So far first purchase experience with them when it comes to shipping in a timely manner kinda sucks.
Mines installed. But yeah the communications kind of sucked. And the account I bought it under doesn't match an account I created. But after I sent lots of emails they started to respond. But shipping didn't happen when they said it should have. Plus when it did finally arrive one end of the box was partially opened. Luckily nothing fell out.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

RTR stuff is nice but damn is it expensive.

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mines installed. But yeah the communications kind of sucked. And the account I bought it under doesn't match an account I created. But after I sent lots of emails they started to respond. But shipping didn't happen when they said it should have. Plus when it did finally arrive one end of the box was partially opened. Luckily nothing fell out.
Is it gloss black or matte?

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know when RTR restocks? It's been forever. I'm itching to order the RTR grille @RTR Vehicles

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know when RTR restocks? It's been forever. I'm itching to order the RTR grille @RTR Vehicles
I almost pulled the trigger on the RTR grill and thinking back I am glad I went a different direction. The RTR grill is super cool looking, but I recently realized that our Broncos have another piece that fits behind our grilles that directs air flow toward the shutter gates...and they vary by trim level. I just bought a Heritage grill, and painted it satin black instead of gloss white. Thanks to Flip and his parts database, I also bought the specific support panel for the Heritage grill...and I'm glad I did because my Badlands support panel would not have worked with the Heritage grill. I believe that all the other aftermarket grills don't use a panel in the rear, and if they do the hope is that it matches up to the rubber duct work around the OEM shutter gates. RTR makes great stuff, so I imagine they may have figured it out, but with all the knockoff grills on Amazon that come as a one piece assembly I doubt that they have any duct work behind them. The separate piece that mounts behind the OEM grilles also have provisions for the camera cable routing and the wiper tube. Here is a pic of the rear of the Heritage grill and the difference between the Badlands grill support piece and Heritage support piece and the shutter gates with the rubber surround:
Ford Bronco RTR Grill In Stock 20230129_151624
Ford Bronco RTR Grill In Stock 20230129_151632
Ford Bronco RTR Grill In Stock 20230129_150000

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com