First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used my Ford points and got the OEM. Fit great, look awesome and protect everything. For pretty much the same price as Weather Tech, it’s a no brainer in my opinion, especially when you open the doors and the floor floods because the lack of drip rails 😂
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OEM rubber mats on rubber floor have been great for me.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took out the carpeted ones, got the OEM rubber mats, rubber is easier to keep clean, IMO. Got them from Tasca, cheapest price I could find.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
First stop after picking it up was Wally World. Decent set for under $20....

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't read the whole thread but I got the OEM because I paid $90 for front, rear, and cargo after my fordpass points. I like them a lot, fit well.

Also, if you have the non carpet interior you want floor liners that are for the non carpet interior - they don't have spikes like the liners for carpet. Ford actually makes different ones for carpet and non carpet, and I don't know if other manufacturers make non-spiked liners for the washout interior.

As for why I would want liners when I already have a washout interior, I've had a JK that I removed the carpet from and would simply washout, and an Element with a washout interior, and I can tell you it is FAR easier to remove liners and wash them compared to washing the entire floor, especially during snow and salt season. ;)

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went oem paid with FordPass points so no added cost. Just be careful they have two sets one for carpet and one for washout floors. The wording is strange.

Black Wildtrak Bandit

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked up some Weather Tech floor mats and I am still waiting on the cargo area mat. I have a 4 door Wildtrak with the slide out tailgate. I sure hope it fits right with the tie downs. I removed my Wildtrak stickers and found a place for them. What do you think?

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg
I purchased the Maxzina floor mat set (driver, passenger, back seats, fold down sections, and the cargo area) for my 2022 Wildtrak with a slide-out tailgate. The cargo area doesn’t fit, as the tie downs are in a different location and the dimensions are quite different. I spent an hour looking for a cargo mat for the slide-out tailgate modification, but no luck so far.

Rygator

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1986 bronco.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like the 3d Mats. They fit great and I like the look. Ive head weather tec in other trucks and these look and feel a lot nicer.

20230101_092952.jpg

20230101_093026.jpg

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just purchased the redrock trushield mats from extreme terrain. I love the fit and the coverage. cost me about $115 shipped which was a really good deal I felt.

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have OEM rubber mats in my black diamond and had them in my badlands. Fit great. Look great. I had weather tech in my jeep and they were good but the OEM fit perfectly.

Sponsored

Eric H

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Duramax / 06 Accord / KTMs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a Weather Tech fan I guess. I put them in pretty much everything. The set in my pickup has to be 15 years old and still looks descent after countless beatings with the pressure washer.

Weather Tech has 2 versions for the Bronco - normal and HP high wall. They have a FAQ on their website that discusses the differences. I have a 2dr and got the high wall set front and rear and am happy with them. They fit well and lock in place correctly with the factory pins. High wall is only available for carpeted floors.

The normal set has the option for carpet or rubberized floor. I don't know if there is a geometric difference between the two.

For the cargo area and seat backs I used the IAG (Mabett) stuff which match each other nicely. The quality isn't as high but neither is the price.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only accessory ordered with my 2021 Bronco was the rubber OEM mats. Have been so happy for a year that I just bought the OEM rear mat too.

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another vote for Husky. Cover the sills and floor really well. A total convert.

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone,
Just got my badlands 2023 and I’m looking to get mats for my Bronco any recommendation on wether or not I should go OEM, weatherTech, Husky or any other brand.

thanks.
I like my Husky’s

Sloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250. 2016 and 2020. Jeep Wrangler.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Husky. I’ve had them all and they are the best. Weather tech gets stiff and warps to easy. Husky is more “fitting”.
Sponsored