Sponsored

Rugged Mountain Man vs Sophisticated CEO?

Antimatter vs Carbonized

• Total voters

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, my wife and kids are helping me pick the color. My kids like the Antimatter. My wife likes Carbonized. I tell her I can't decide and she says..."well, do you want to look like a rugged mountain man or a sophisticated CEO?" I've looked like a rugged mountain man my whole life, but now that I'm in my 40's and moving up the management chain it has me thinking. I love both colors. Let's do a poll just between these two colors.

Ford Bronco Rugged Mountain Man vs Sophisticated CEO? 1607237450978
Sponsored

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You better go with the carbonized. Kids are much more forgiving than a wife. They will get over it rather quickly and just enjoy the new vehicle. The wife will remind you for the rest of the time you have the vehicle how you made the wrong choice in a subtle slightly condescending way.

Sponsored

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyday I switch between these 2..... becoming quite the obsession ?

OP
OP

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I ended up ordering the Carbonized Grey. Today my wife saw the picture of the base model antimatter blue in the snow and says "wow, that blue is really nice, I didn't think it would look like that." Now I'm questioning this all over again.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think it matters what interior and roof you are planning to pair it with. I would try and look at it as an overall package. I think you go Anti-Matter with a gloss grille, leather interior and painted hardtop. If you are going carbonized Gray I would pair it with the marine grade vinyl and black MIC top for the win. Looking at those two choices as complete builds does it help you make a choice?

My .02 anyways. If it eases your pain I am trying to decide between a FE, lightning blue being my first choice with the onyx black interior and painted black top. Of course the more I look at Rapid Red and the Cyber orange the more I like them.

My alternative builds are a Badlands in the vinyl in either race red or carbonized grey with the MIC top. I really like that grey grille on the badlands and I want the marine grade vinyl.

These are good first world problems to have my friend.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To be honest I see it flipped. Sophisticated city slicker is the blue. The gray means badass tactical dude who shoots guns
See I think you have it backwards lol. Grey is the city slicker color bc it is safe, neutral and will blend in with all the grey, silver, white SUVs at Starbucks

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, my wife and kids are helping me pick the color. My kids like the Antimatter. My wife likes Carbonized. I tell her I can't decide and she says..."well, do you want to look like a rugged mountain man or a sophisticated CEO?" I've looked like a rugged mountain man my whole life, but now that I'm in my 40's and moving up the management chain it has me thinking. I love both colors. Let's do a poll just between these two colors.

Ford Bronco Rugged Mountain Man vs Sophisticated CEO? FB_IMG_1609289220679
If AMB always looked as blue and as good as it does in this photo it'd be a no brainier choice for me... Unfortunately most photos it seems too black. Unlike a lot of people I do like that with the right light it gets a purple hue too.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just wondering what AMB would look like with a matte PPF... The blue actually stands out more in person since every slight movement will give you a shot of blue. The matte PPF would just cut down on the gloss...
Sponsored