Sponsored

Rules for dealerships demos / mannequin sales?

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dose anyone know the official rules for the dealerships demos to be sold? I hear it’s 5,000 miles but is there anything else holding them from selling one? Do they have to have them for a certain timeframe?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dose anyone know the official rules for the dealerships demos to be sold? I hear it’s 5,000 miles but is there anything else holding them from selling one? Do they have to have them for a certain timeframe?
6 months

Sancho88

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I’ve been told by multiple dealers, yes. One told me yesterday I can ‘pre-order’ the demo and drive away with it after 6 months.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No miles. Has to be in the program for 7 months then it can be sold.

Edit: I should of said delivered. Many dealers are pre selling their FCTP Broncos (accepting hugest bid and deposit) and refusing to let other customers drive them. Such a great thing Ford did.

99CCEE52-E6D7-4071-9004-F3C3AE1FC7FF.jpeg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the details:

https://www.bronco6g.com/confirmed-...o-2-fctp-broncos-for-display-and-test-drives/

Ford since shortened the timeframe to 6 months since they were delayed in getting delivered… basically they don’t want these to be sold until MY22 are out.
Sponsored