Sponsored

Rumor Alert - MY22 gets 3.0 V6 Ecoboost option + Army Green, Grabber Yellow colors

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Guys and Girls, I have received information from a dealer out by me in Long Island NY .The Sales manager said people who wait until MY22 will the option for the bigger V6 ecoboost and two more colors to the line up. (army green,Grabber Yellow ). Now Ive been on this forum regularly and been following Bronco Nation I have not heard a damn thing about this. If anybody heard anything like this please share.

PS my reservation is not with this Dealership. Was there my buddy was pickIng up a pre-own Fusion
Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Guys and Girls, I have received information from a dealer out by me in Long Island NY .The Sales manager said people who wait until MY22 will the option for the bigger V6 ecoboost and two more colors to the line up. (army green,Grabber Yellow ). Now Ive been on this forum regularly and been following Bronco Nation I have not heard a damn thing about this. If anybody heard anything like this please share.

PS my reservation is not with this Dealership. Was there my buddy was pickIng up a pre-own Fusion
The bigger v6 will more than likely be for the warthog. As for the colors who knows.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will take a 5.0 thanks

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm calling BS. I don't see Ford putting anything bigger than the 2.7 in it. Since its basicallt the same frame as the Ranger. And that only has a 2.3L ecoboost. I don't see Ford squeezing an engine 2 sizes up in the same frame. Have you seen how little room the 3.5L ecoboost has in the F150? No way that will fit in a Bronco.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smells like bullshit. I can see the Warthog being green and having the 3.0 but there’s no way they’d already be dropping a larger motor into the bronco.

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was his name Lee?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm calling BS. I don't see Ford putting anything bigger than the 2.7 in it. Since its basicallt the same frame as the Ranger. And that only has a 2.3L ecoboost. I don't see Ford squeezing an engine 2 sizes up in the same frame. Have you seen how little room the 3.5L ecoboost has in the F150? No way that will fit in a Bronco.
It's a new generation platform, shared with the new 2022 Ranger, not the current gen Ranger.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unexpected music reference: Rumors

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2.7 EcoBoost and the 3.5 EcoBoost take up virtually the same physical space.
Sponsored