Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This information is coming from a member on a different forum not related to the Bronco:

“ From what I understand, Ford opened the order banks too soon and allowed people to select options that will not be available on certain models. Instead of letting the customers make changes, they are cancelling orders”

This is the first I’ve heard of this potentially happening. I will say it wouldn’t surprise me in the least, since this Bronco roll out has been anything but smooth.

Anyone have intel on this?
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea...that’s not happening.

Some dealership may have accidentally, or intentionally who knows, cancelled an order. But dealerships != Ford.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a punctuation thing. "They're cancelling orders" probably refers to the customers cancelling orders because of perceived bad information/comms from Ford. Ford isn't cancelling the orders against the customers will.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Rumor Mill: Ford is canceling orders? 1612962070297

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I swear the Facebook groups are the worst about this kind of crap. Some Most of them are not very bright.
Ford Bronco Rumor Mill: Ford is canceling orders? 1612962213763

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rumor: “Ford is cancelling orders because people are ordering things they aren’t prepared to build”

Reality: “Some items are late availability and you will receive your Bronco as fast as we can built it, you just aren’t going to get a MY21”

From what I understand, Ford opened the order banks too soon and allowed people to select options that will not be available on certain models. Instead of letting the customers make changes, they are cancelling orders”
The phrase “from what I understand” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

OP
OP
RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I was thinking too. If I didn’t hear it first on this forum, then it can’t be true.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I was thinking too. If I didn’t hear it first on this forum, then it can’t be true.
Yeah.

The great thing about this forum is that the second Ford says something, or makes a program change, even if it’s just shared with dealers, we hear about it immediately...

And if Ford makes a change without communicating it to anyone, we have such a large sample size of Bronco buyers, we’d see evidence of it first. A good example of this was the non consensual order conversions by dealers... we put it together here so fast from what I can tell we’re the way Ford corporate found out it was happening.