Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

During my call to make an appointment to convert my reservation, the dealership told me that only 40,000 of the reservations will be converted into MY 2021 vehicles.

This sounds plausible, but want to check with the forum to see if any of you guys have gotten any similar information?

Personally was thinking that the build number would be closer to 80,000, but doing the math, not sure that would be possible. I don't mind the wait, but I know many of you do.

Was told that the Sasquatch in particular would be a hard option to deliver (obvious), but I'm ordering it anyway and will not compromise on that.
Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

During my call to make an appointment to convert my reservation, the dealership told me that only 40,000 of the reservations will be converted into MY 2021 vehicles.

This sounds plausible, but want to check with the forum to see if any of you guys have gotten any similar information?

Personally was thinking that the build number would be closer to 80,000, but doing the math, not sure that would be possible. I don't mind the wait, but I know many of you do.

Was told that the Sasquatch in particular would be a hard option to deliver (obvious), but I'm ordering it anyway and will not compromise on that.
Same here! No comprises here either!

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what dealer you using in ATL?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds plausible. Given the timeline for the 22 Job-1 start date. Job-1 for the 21 is 5/3. Guessing that last orders will be in August.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Best estimate is 40-60k. Depends how fast they can ramp up to max production on a new model, takes a while.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

40K, 60K, 80K, it's all just numbers. They will make what they can make. No one knows what that will be. Don't worry about it. They will make what they can and you will get your Bronco at some point.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 40k figure came from an earlier plan to begin MY22 in September. MY21 is now running until Dec, so the new target is 60-70k.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what dealer you using in ATL?
Ellis now, due to the former dealership being taken over. I'm remaining positive although not sure if they'll honor everything like the older dealership agreed to do.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Increase the scarcity of a sought after commodity will inevitably increase the price, or perceived value to the buyer. = more ADMs...

Sponsored
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Increase the scarcity of a sought after commodity will inevitably increase the price, or perceived value to the buyer. = more ADMs...
I worry about how dealerships will start to treat customers. I've said it before, when they know you HAVE to HAVE a certain vehicle, they can attempt to take advantage.

It is up to all of us to use this forum as a means to keep things honest and fair by sharing our experiences.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I worry about how dealerships will start to treat customers. I've said it before, when they know you HAVE to HAVE a certain vehicle, they can attempt to take advantage.

It is up to all of us to use this forum as a means to keep things honest and fair by sharing our experiences.
If you “ have to have anything” you are a screwed goose in life. We can’t control how many they make or when we will get ours- so why waste a moment in life worry about it. Just order what you want from where you want and wait.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if the dealer is confusing production capacity with conversion. If they can only produce 40,000 Bronco's in 2021, that sounds more realistic.

Even if they only covert 50% of the reservations to orders that is about 95,000 Bronco's that we know spill over into 2022 deliver's.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ellis now, due to the former dealership being taken over. I'm remaining positive although not sure if they'll honor everything like the older dealership agreed to do.
No more Nalley Ford? Wow! We’ve bought several cars from Jim Ellis over the years. Always had a good experience, but you never know with these things. Best of luck!

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford figured 70k...built thru 12/31.
Yeah, but isn't anything they build after 8/31/21 going to be considered MY22? I swear someone looked me in the eyes and told me that was the case. Went through a door since then, so I'm probably mistaken.
Sponsored