Sponsored

RV Thread (Renamed my RV .. BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle..lol)-Any one else pulling their Bronco??

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own a 2019 Thor Vegas 24.1 (Small Class A). The total length is just under 26 feet (Before pulling 2-Door Bronco). I have already gone all over the US without pulling a car. IT’s been ok since we bring our electric bikes with as already.

However, the last two trips, we realized that we really need to pull a “Jeep Style Vehicle” Flat Tow. This was in late June this year.
Then, my dreams were answered with the announcement of the NEW Bronco!!! Can’t wait to pull my Bronco behind my RV and go back to ZION, Colorado and so many other outdoor places were the Bronco would be great!!!

I wanted to start a Thread for RV people that are planning on taking their Bronco with them and sharing their plans with Bronco6G!!!
I am so excited about getting my Bronco that I renamed my RV (BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle) lol...

Here is the Bronco Trim I am getting and why: 33” mainly because its easier to pull then 35”

1. Badlands Why? I look both the exterior and interior of the Badlands. I like Badlands over the BD because of the 33” BFG AT tires and upgrading to High Pac.

2. 2-DOOR. Why? Looks great. Kids out of the house and pulling it behind my RV.

3. Antimatter Blue Why? Looks good with the standard gray top and like the way it changes in different lighting conditions.

4. 2.7 /Auto. Why? Why not have more power...

5. High Pac. Why? 360 camera / 12” display

6. Tow. Why? Ready for anything...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have an RV and are planning on pulling your Bronco..Where are you top places?
1. Utah (So many places)
2. Colorado
3. Arizona

0458A5A6-51A2-4E34-9B00-A226453A69BE.jpeg

B33FD3F6-76B3-4DAA-BA49-6351A11A4BF2.jpeg

1536A91D-BC27-45F5-854D-7417D8467530.jpeg

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't currently own an RV. If my wife doesn't find the Bronco comfortable for cross country trips I'll either flat tow it behind my Ram or get a trailer for it.

MikeLank20

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT, Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My parents have a 35’ Fleetwood Excursion and travel all over the country towing their Suzuki Gran Vitara. My mom is not into the whole off road thing, but me and dad often take trips, most recently to Moab, obviously with that Suzuki, we stick to the forest roads and such mostly. So I told him i am getting a Bronco so we can tow it wherever and do some actual off roading.
I am between the BD and Badlands, Definately Squatched. It wont be my gas money towing it around ?
Also CO and UT for some future trips, obviously we have a bunch close here in AZ as well.

Ford Bronco RV Thread (Renamed my RV .. BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle..lol)-Any one else pulling their Bronco?? 767C7497-E4E0-47D5-B9A9-AD27CD561405

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My parents have a 35’ Fleetwood Excursion and travel all over the country towing their Suzuki Gran Vitara. My mom is not into the whole off road thing, but me and dad often take trips, most recently to Moab, obviously with that Suzuki, we stick to the forest roads and such mostly. So I told him i am getting a Bronco so we can tow it wherever and do some actual off roading.
I am between the BD and Badlands, Definately Squatched. It wont be my gas money towing it around ?
Also CO and UT for some future trips, obviously we have a bunch close here in AZ as well.

Ford Bronco RV Thread (Renamed my RV .. BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle..lol)-Any one else pulling their Bronco?? 767C7497-E4E0-47D5-B9A9-AD27CD561405
Beautiful RV! Can’t go wrong with BD or BL. Color? Gray to match RV..lol .. Enjoy!!!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a close look at your allowable weights, GCWR and GCVR. I believe your hitch is 5K, and the Bronco will clock in right at that, or a bit over. I have a Jayco 26AY, same length as yours, with a 23K GCWR and 14K GCVR I have 9K of weight alowance, minus 2500lbs for people, food, water, clothes, and all other stuff that leaves me about 6500 max to tow. But with a 5k hitch, had to go in to a shop and have my hitch welded (not just bolts) and test rated to 6500.
HA! Just looked at your photo again and we also have the RAD Power Bikes, Mini standard and a ST.
Ford Bronco RV Thread (Renamed my RV .. BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle..lol)-Any one else pulling their Bronco?? IMG_0817

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a close look at your allowable weights, GCWR and GCVR. I believe you hitch is 5K, and the Bronco will clock in right at that, or a bit over. I have a Jayco 26AY, same length as yours, with a 23K GCWR and 14K GCVR I have 9K of weight alowance, minus 2500lbs for people, food, water, clothes, and all other stuff that leaves me about 6500 max to tow. But with a 5k hitch, had to go in to a shop and have my hitch welded (not just bolts) and test rated to 6500.
Ford Bronco RV Thread (Renamed my RV .. BSV- Bronco Support Vehicle..lol)-Any one else pulling their Bronco?? IMG_2578
Agreed. It is close. However, that is why I am getting the 2-door 33”. I only have about 1,000 to spare.. Good points.

MikeLank20

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT, Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful RV! Can’t go wrong with BD or BL. Color? Gray to match RV..lol .. Enjoy!!!
Its possible, I'm leaning towards one of the blues, but Iconic Silver is in the running!

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I currently flat tow my Explorer behind my 27' Sunseeker. I'm hoping BlueOx comes out with the tow bracket for the Bronco quickly. Can't wait!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently flat tow my Explorer behind my 27' Sunseeker. I'm hoping BlueOx comes out with the tow bracket for the Bronco quickly. Can't wait!
If you are getting the HD bumpers they already have one.... Look Here

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't know the Class A gassers could tow more than a Smartcar? What type of MPGs do you get? I was thinking that combo was limited to a larger diesel class A's (that are outside my current 'fun money' price range...).
Sponsored