Sponsored

Sacrifice made today to get my Bronco early..

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do people say happy wife, happy life lol...I'm a wife and want my husband to be happy, he wants things too! It isn't all about "the wife"
yeah, I always laugh at that nonsense, either both are happy or it's not a happy relationship, and while it's impossible for both to always be happy, that's what we try to achieve. Not a one side needs to be made happy so the other side can be happy, LOL.

Just a silly old time thing like that 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' nonsense. We're not in the 1950es anymore. Luckily!
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6 months is a big deal. It's bye summer of 2021. How many summers does one have in life? Things happen, kids get older, fortunes change.

I don't see anything in the OP's listed stable of vehicles comparable to a Bronco - no open top 4x4s that will take him on trails exploring like a Bronco. Life is finite and time has value. Obviously, I'm not at all in the wait around camp, lol.
Yeah it wasn't meant in any of those contexts.
I'm not in the wait around camp either, but have learned finally in life that if you slow down and are able to compartmentalize some stuff, avoid the stressors in life vs. the things that fulfill or bring you joy, it really helps your stress levels.
Having an open-air 4X4 also helps those stress levels! ;)
In the end you do you, me do me, he can do him.
Personally I wouldn't short change my desired build for an earlier delivery by 6 months if I didn't need the vehicle to get back and forth. That is the whole point of my post.
And you are correct, by the way. Not arguing. None of us are promised next summer, much less next week, or even tomorrow.
Things do change.
Only he can weigh out his situation and desires/needs/wants, as only each of us can do for our own situation.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do what makes YOU happy. As far as the wife driving a manual, why not be the one to teach her... just a thought.

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a Bronco Badlands and Mach E ordered as well. I also reserved a Lightning, but I'll probably cancel that one.
My bet is that the Mach E arrives this year and the Bronco becomes a 2022 (I'm sticking with my build choices).
I hope you get yours soon !!
I have the Mach 1 Mustang ordered which will be here next month. They have buyers lined up to buy it if I don't get it and wait for the Bronco. I was very tempted to reserve the Lightning... But I'll wait for the Bronco after seeing it in person.
Sponsored