Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife surprised me with a neat lil bar from RC but! she didnt know i got the Modular front bumper, hence the bar on RC's site specially says "only for non-molular bumpers". I need to return it.. So, question: Who else has a bar other than ford, for the Modular bumper. I looked in the forum here and didnt see one. Am I stuck with ford parts? (not bad design tbh) or am i missing one?
TIA,

Side note, this RC bar is really nice, shame it didnt work.... But with RC parts id def do additional rust prevention on it for sure.
Sponsored

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have one but its from Ford. Like it though.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife surprised me with a neat lil bar from RC but! she didnt know i got the Modular front bumper, hence the bar on RC's site specially says "only for non-molular bumpers". I need to return it.. So, question: Who else has a bar other than ford, for the Modular bumper. I looked in the forum here and didnt see one. Am I stuck with ford parts? (not bad design tbh) or am i missing one?
TIA,

Side note, this RC bar is really nice, shame it didnt work.... But with RC parts id def do additional rust prevention on it for sure.
I had ordered the RC one before they put it on their site that it only fit the standard bumper. They are terrible at replying to email. Eventually txt them saying they should put that in the description since a lot people have the modular bumper. Luckily they took it back. Didn't get the Ford one. I think it looks kinda crappy. Hopefully RC comes up with one that fits the modular bumper since I likes theirs

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had ordered the RC one before they put it on their site that it only fit the standard bumper. They are terrible at replying to email. Eventually txt them saying they should put that in the description since a lot people have the modular bumper. Luckily they took it back. Didn't get the Ford one. I think it looks kinda crappy. Hopefully RC comes up with one that fits the modular bumper since I likes theirs
I like the Ford one. But just wanted to see what other options were out there. Looks like nope.

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually met with a guy who was going to fabricate one for me... he has a metal shop in his garage and does car work......we took dimensions etc.... It would be wider and cover more area than the Ford one but ultimately I didnt want to spend what he said it would cost.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the Ford one. But just wanted to see what other options were out there. Looks like nope.
The Ford one still gets in the way of the bronco lettering. There is literally nothing else out there which I am surprised about since companies can make variations that could bolt onto the bumper like the Ford one. Then again there really isn't that much aftermarket stuff out there anyway

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Ford one still gets in the way of the bronco lettering. There is literally nothing else out there which I am surprised about since companies can make variations that could bolt onto the bumper like the Ford one. Then again there really isn't that much aftermarket stuff out there anyway
The new one covers what the R and N of bronco? As opposed to the whole thing.. And I'm okay with that. I can see my 22 raising or lowering the bronco lettering to accommodating. Also maybe raising the front camera on those models.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, nothing else yet.

With a little googling you can find the Ford safari bar for around $325 rather than the $500 direct from Ford.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, nothing else yet.

With a little googling you can find the Ford safari bar for around $325 rather than the $500 direct from Ford.
Oh word? Share!

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The new one covers what the R and N of bronco? As opposed to the whole thing.. And I'm okay with that. I can see my 22 raising or lowering the bronco lettering to accommodating. Also maybe raising the front camera on those models.
I want attach lights to a brush guard so the Ford one screws that up. The RC one was perfect because it had the ability to add lights easily

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want attach lights to a brush guard so the Ford one screws that up. The RC one was perfect because it had the ability to add lights easily
I like the Baja design ones for the bumper personally.
Sponsored