First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I agree with you. Wrapping mine in a green too. What base color are you going with? Black, white, other?
As much as I don’t like yellow ish cars, I gotta say the 2 door looks so damn good in orange. So far that’s my first choice. I’m still waiting to see what a AB 2 door would look like. That’s my second choice. I wish they had like a beige color like the wrangler does. That would be my unanimous choice haha. What do you think? What color would look good on a 2 door base?

shieldsy

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I would defer and wait for the right green if it was a late color add or an early 2022 commit.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

As much as I don’t like yellow ish cars, I gotta say the 2 door looks so damn good in orange. So far that’s my first choice. I’m still waiting to see what a AB 2 door would look like. That’s my second choice. I wish they had like a beige color like the wrangler does. That would be my unanimous choice haha. What do you think? What color would look good on a 2 door base?
Go with orange.
I'm going with white knowing that the interior metal will still show white and the exterior in British Racing Green with white top.

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cyber orange black diamond
You?
I'm all over the place. Top choice right now is racing red + some custom retro white stripes but it changes everytime I look at different pictures / renders.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Bronco
First Edition
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I had one of these when I was a kid:

1599933309255.png

I wonder if the aftermarket will provide a "Portland Edition" add ons...
Well, if you get the 2-door Bronco, it will also have a gun turret roof hole with the modular hard top. How nostalgic haha!

Jak

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
What do we need to do to make this happen???

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Bronco
Outer Banks
I'm sure others will disagree but as someone who was all about the green, I'm starting to hesitate since I worry I'll just look like a park ranger or something whenever.

Though like a lot of you, I'm still undecided. Every color I see looks great. Just yesterday someone posted a render in white which really sold me on that color but I never thought I'd get a white vehicle.

The only color I've ruled out is red and silver.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics
Advertisement