First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not buying till 2022 when my wife's Explorer is paid off. I currently would choose carbonized gray out of the choices I have, but this would be the color I will get if offered by the time I get ready to buy. This color with the rawhide leather seats would be my dream combo.
Hey that’s what I said plus it give us a year and some additional months to save
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great, shame they don't offer the Highland Green from the Mustang.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this over in the Bronco Versus the Competition forum:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...during-b-p-and-charge-for-it.4952/post-172653

Looks like you could get 25 orders together and get Ford Fleet to do a custom color like Sage/Olive Drab green?

Although, it looks like 25 people would most likely have to agree on the same configuration, and find a dealer who is willing to do what is required. Paint samples would have to be submitted and approved, then Ford would price the fleet.

Getting 25 people to agree on the same configurations plus the exact paint/paint finish...

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this over in the Bronco Versus the Competition forum:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...during-b-p-and-charge-for-it.4952/post-172653

Looks like you could get 25 orders together and get Ford Fleet to do a custom color like Sage/Olive Drab green?

Although, it looks like 25 people would most likely have to agree on the same configuration, and find a dealer who is willing to do what is required. Paint samples would have to be submitted and approved, then Ford would price the fleet.

Getting 25 people to agree on the same configurations plus the exact paint/paint finish...
Should we do a poll to see what configuration would be most popular? I suspect it would be difficult to get folks to agree, but there are a lot of people buying Broncos, and it would be pretty special to make this happen. A story we and Ford would probably love to tell...

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m totally clueless but agree this would be badass. How much would it run to do a vehicle the size of a two door bronco?
2 door bronco, top and all?
It if were me, I would do the inside a tan rhino and the outside the OD green.
I custom paint/Raptor-line on the side.
I could raptor line:
the inside tan and outside OD green (or opposite, or both same color) for around 4K
Just the outside for 3K.
Outside solid color liner and no jambs (leaving them black, preferably) for a bit less.
I can get tintable liner that can be tinted to any color. Doing a TJ this fall tinted with HOK blue candy. Candies do not like UV so I advise against that and tinting with a base color.
Wrap is going to cost you in the ballpark.
However, and this is a BIG however that a lot of people do not consider:
IF you raptor line the vehicle there is no going back without a crazy-expensive total strip down.
You can't simply sand that down and get a slick shiny finish ever again without it.

Custom paint coloring prices in the same ballpark. Pearls and candies add cost, due to the amount of work, cost, materials, time, difficulty level.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you make this again with grabber lime and white roof?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should we do a poll to see what configuration would be most popular? I suspect it would be difficult to get folks to agree, but there are a lot of people buying Broncos, and it would be pretty special to make this happen. A story we and Ford would probably love to tell...
2 door manual Badlands high package tow package roof rack and if it becomes a reality, Sasquatch package

Reactions: Jak

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Sage Green / Military Green 6th Gen Bronco Imagined L50_6082 (2) (4000x2667)

I vote for Guard Green but I'm slightly biased.

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door bronco, top and all?
It if were me, I would do the inside a tan rhino and the outside the OD green.
I custom paint/Raptor-line on the side.
I could raptor line:
the inside tan and outside OD green (or opposite, or both same color) for around 4K
Just the outside for 3K.
Outside solid color liner and no jambs (leaving them black, preferably) for a bit less.
I can get tintable liner that can be tinted to any color. Doing a TJ this fall tinted with HOK blue candy. Candies do not like UV so I advise against that and tinting with a base color.
Wrap is going to cost you in the ballpark.
However, and this is a BIG however that a lot of people do not consider:
IF you raptor line the vehicle there is no going back without a crazy-expensive total strip down.
You can't simply sand that down and get a slick shiny finish ever again without it.

Custom paint coloring prices in the same ballpark. Pearls and candies add cost, due to the amount of work, cost, materials, time, difficulty level.
Thanks!!

Sponsored

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in, I would without a doubt pick this color! Honestly it is what I was hoping for.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes Please...
Sponsored