San Diego Dealer Event - 4 door only

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rather bummed...

I find it interesting (if not troubling) that Ford has decided to only show two 4 door Broncos at a dealer event in San Diego this Friday. My dealer just notified us today that he received a message from the marketing team, the 2 door originally scheduled will not be at the event. I had hoped to see the 2 door, need to find out if it's got enough room.

Seems Ford hasn't put much thought into this event, my dealer has over 500 reservations with a conversion of approx 90%. I'm certain there are more than a few of us 2 door aficionados who would have appreciated seeing one in person.

Anyone need any 4 door specific photos, happy to oblige :)
Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Shit.
I am slated to come from OC to SD on the 5th to check them out at North County Ford.
I want to see the 2DR Sas.
Which dealership where you at?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a complete betrayal of Ford Bronco heritage how much Ford is catering to the four-door crowd.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a complete betrayal of Ford Bronco heritage how much Ford is catering to the four-door crowd.
Our Forum thread breaking down order details is tiny compared to the supposed ~125K total Bronco orders. Doubt we'll ever see a breakdown of that larger group.

From a marketing standpoint, all the activities we'll see from this point forward (vehicles supplied for reviews, publications, dealer demo, etc) will reflect Ford's perception of what trims, features, #doors need a "PUSH" in order to meet their 'going-in' production goals.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, there were probably people like you when Ford started building trucks with an extended cab, and then a second set of doors. But you know, Ford sells more of those trucks than they do of the 2 door ones. How many more 4-door Wrangler's does Jeep than 2 door versions?
Sponsored