daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door BADLANDS on the 33's. SAS only ads 1.2" over BADLANDS. If it needs more... then It needs more than 1.2"!
I want Area 51 Manual, but wife is pushing Cactus Gray and Auto. Only upside to wife's choice is I'll get 2.7L out of it.

What dealer is your reservation with? I have not heard anything after initial e-mail from Perry Ford.
Have ordered from Kearny Mesa Ford before with good experience, thinking I'm switching.
Hey Pat -- I switched to KMF, immediately, after my first conversation with Eric. Comes across as a really good guy. I think he proved it, when Ford said that they wouldn't accept X Plan for the new Bronco, KMF was the first one to step up to the plate. They are now offering the value of the X Plan to all qualified customers (existing reservations, as well as new transfers to KMF), with an X Plan pin.
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Big Bend reservation at Ford of Escondido. Haven't heard from them yet. We have bought double digit vehicles from them, but my guy just retired so I may be moving my reservation.

Going 4 door, Area 51, White, or Cactus. Waiting for B&P before deciding on trim level.
Well, that's not too far from Kearny Mesa. Soooo many of us have moved to Eric at KMF, so come on down with the rest of us!

1) He's not pricing over MSRP;
2) He's not adding any ADM's (additional dealer mark-up's for required pin striping, glass etching, paint treatment and shields, etc.);
3) He is reducing the price of your new Bronco, equal to the value of a qualified X Plan (like Eric is doing for his customers)?
4) He is getting 6 of their new Bronco units, from Ford, on December 1. This will allow his customers to look at so many different Models, Colors, and Options?
5) He does send out a monthly newsletter, as well as updates, when new news requires the immediate attention of his customers?

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In CV..

Black Diamond, carbo gray, will add accessories just not sure which ones. Switching to KMF. Getting it dirty as soon as I pick it up...

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Santee, we were with Penske but could not get anyone to call me back after repeated attempts. Even stopped by twice with no success. Really too bad as we've bought 8 new vehicles from Drew/Penske, customer service seems to be pretty low on the priority list with them (lately).

We're now with KMF, hopefully that will work better?

Black Diamond or Bad Lands, 2dr, 2.7 10 Speed, Squach, Mid Package. We are awaiting the final PG to decide, depending upon what happens the WT may be a better deal?

Color, we awaiting to see an actual CO vehicle, A51 is the second runner up at the moment. We were able to see a Sport in CG, A51, Black, and two of the grays, and silver at local dealers last weekend. CG is really nice, but may be too close to the Toyota and other manufactures gray for our tastes.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Santee, we were with Penske but could not get anyone to call me back after repeated attempts. Even stopped by twice with no success. Really too bad as we've bought 8 new vehicles from Drew/Penske, customer service seems to be pretty low on the priority list with them (lately).

We're now with KMF, hopefully that will work better?

Black Diamond or Bad Lands, 2dr, 2.7 10 Speed, Squach, Mid Package. We are awaiting the final PG to decide, depending upon what happens the WT may be a better deal?

Color, we awaiting to see an actual CO vehicle, A51 is the second runner up at the moment. We were able to see a Sport in CG, A51, Black, and two of the grays, and silver at local dealers last weekend. CG is really nice, but may be too close to the Toyota and other manufactures gray for our tastes.
Hit up Eric he’s been fantastic at Kearny Mesa

Sponsored

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D, AMB, BL, 2.7, 10 speed, SAS, LUX. Originally planned on WT, which would be cheaper, but the interior colors were a deal-breaker for me.

Originally assigned to Penske, but they were unresponsive and I was unimpressed. After speaking with Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford, I immediately switched to their dealership. He's very straightforward and responds quickly to calls and emails. Really appreciate that he convinced KMF to honor the x-plan for us. I'm also impressed with how they've communicated with their reservation holders and feel very comfortable with them.
Looking forward to placing my order!!!

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Lakeside, I ordered my Bronco 4D badlands with Sasquatch, 2.7, 10 speed, carbonized gray, soft top, I plan to get a hard top next year, I ordered through Penske.

Here is my time line, I ordered my Bronco with Hardtop on 3/9/2021, switched to Soft-top on 7/12/2021, my build date is the week of November 15th 2021

Ford Bronco San Diego east county IMG_6317 copy

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Alpine, ordered a carbonized grey Bad Lands 4 door fully loaded from Penske. I’m a July 2020 reservation holder.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has the Area 51, Outer Banks, 4-door that has been hanging out at Mcilhenney Brewing Co. in Alpine?

It looks awesome.

It's the first 6G Bronco that I've seen in the wild.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Lakeside, I ordered my Bronco 4D badlands with Sasquatch, 2.7, 10 speed, carbonized gray, soft top, I plan to get a hard top next year, I ordered through Penske.

Here is my time line, I ordered my Bronco with Hardtop on 3/9/2021, switched to Soft-top on 7/12/2021, my build date is the week of November 15th 2021

Ford Bronco San Diego east county IMG_6317 copy
Penske pushed my 2020 back to 2022 I just smile.

Stangmama23

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally off dirt mountain and can speak to KMF, as well as Eric. They were amazing to work with, as you can see Eric has a lot of people pulling him in 1,000 directions so with that understanding just know patience and kindness go a long way. They don’t play games! Love my Black Diamond/ 4dr/ cactus grey… can’t wait to see others in SD and East county soon! 😀🤘🏼
Ford Bronco San Diego east county 2EAFECB5-0DC9-4BB9-88D4-FA92DB24A194

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs