Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Working with
I know alot of us in SoCal are at Kerney Mesa Ford. Eric is the internet manager and has been great. MSRP mentioned in writing and accepting Xplans. He has sent email as well updating us as he can. He also on the forums here. Come on over
Johnny at Chula Ford. He has been helpful and confirmed no mark up and taking X-Plan. Mostly wondering if anyone is doing a group buy to get a lower price. I can get MSRP at Ford Chula and it's a 1 min car ride/10 min walk/5 min skate to there for in person Q&A....

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Working with

Johnny at Chula Ford. He has been helpful and confirmed no mark up and taking X-Plan. Mostly wondering if anyone is doing a group buy to get a lower price. I can get MSRP at Ford Chula and it's a 1 min car ride/10 min walk/5 min skate to there for in person Q&A....
Hey Adrian, as others have said it would be unlikely for a socal dealership to change price strategies this late into the game. If Johnny at Chula Vista Ford has been helpful so far then I think it would be fitting to keep your business with him. Do keep Kearny Mesa in mind as a backup if anything comes up though! I could even be talked into throwing in a burrito with your purchase!

Sponsored
OP
OP
NavynutZ

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Adrian, as others have said it would be unlikely for a socal dealership to change price strategies this late into the game. If Johnny at Chula Vista Ford has been helpful so far then I think it would be fitting to keep your business with him. Do keep Kearny Mesa in mind as a backup if anything comes up though! I could even be talked into throwing in a burrito with your purchase!
I'll keep you in mind for sure... cali burrito, light on the fries. Haha

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am with Ford Encinitas but I am with Texas buyers group, they just announced $1000 below invoice, I'll wait a little bit and switch my reservation, it will be cool to basically take the Bronco for a vacation and have it paid for the dealer.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric,

Any update to the pricing situation now that x-plan has been cancelled?

Will you still sell Broncos at MSRP?

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Eric,

Any update to the pricing situation now that x-plan has been cancelled?

Will you still sell Broncos at MSRP?
Hey! I put out a new thread that night outlining that we are still moving forward with accepting Xplan deals. Even though we will no longer have reimbursement from Ford, anybody with an Xplan pin at time of delivery will receive the Xplan discount that WOULD have been there. All others will be sold at MSRP with no markup.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/xplan-is-not-cancelled-at-kearny-mesa-ford.7017/

Eric

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! I put out a new thread that night outlining that we are still moving forward with accepting Xplan deals. Even though we will no longer have reimbursement from Ford, anybody with an Xplan pin at time of delivery will receive the Xplan discount that WOULD have been there. All others will be sold at MSRP with no markup.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/xplan-is-not-cancelled-at-kearny-mesa-ford.7017/

Eric
Just found it. Thanks.

Stand up move, Eric.

Looks like I'll be switching my rez to you from Encinitas.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NavynutZ

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eric, Looks like I'm getting ghosted by the previous dealership I reserved my bronco for. Looks like I will be switching to you. Get that burrito on deck. I'll figure out how to switch. I asked about them maintaining X-Plan as well as Ford military rebate and they did not respond. Thanks, look forward to working with you.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eric, Looks like I'm getting ghosted by the previous dealership I reserved my bronco for. Looks like I will be switching to you. Get that burrito on deck. I'll figure out how to switch. I asked about them maintaining X-Plan as well as Ford military rebate and they did not respond. Thanks, look forward to working with you.
you won't regret it one bit

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What

When did ? ? ? get involved....I feel so left out.