mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I'm flying down to San Diego to pick up my bronco from @EricAtKearnyMesaFord. On the drive back I thought it would be cool to hit a few light trails and slowly wander home. As such I'm starting to look into places to go and heard of sandstone canyon. Has anyone been there? If anybody has any info or recommendations I'd love to hear them. Maybe once we get our delivery dates we can plan a trip out there as a group. Thank you everyone
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sandstone is on your way home?

Sandstone is easy, but I still recommend not going alone. It's too easy for something unexpected to happen. I have rescued more than my fare share of people who went out alone and got stuck, broke down, lost, etc.

Once we get an idea of deliveries we can start setting up runs.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sandstone is on your way home?

Sandstone is easy, but I still recommend not going alone. It's too easy for something unexpected to happen. I have rescued more than my fare share of people who went out alone and got stuck, broke down, lost, etc.

Once we get an idea of deliveries we can start setting up runs.
This is the best advice out there. I've do hard core on my 4 wheeler but I never do it alone. Shit happens no matter how much experience and expertise you have...

OP
OP
Mdemieville

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The trip would be a little out of the way, but I plan on taking my time going home anyway. My plan was never to go alone, hence this invite and see who all would be interested. I wouldn't care if it was yota's, jeeps, or ford's. The way I see it is we are all like family. My thought was pick up the bronco Friday, stay the night in San Diego then Saturday meet up with some people and head out there for a few hours. I just figure the more the merrier.
Sponsored