Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right, that's why I put trail armor in "", all I want is to cover the weld, rocker for chip protection and door sill. I may go with factory rails and I am aware of their limitations also...
For my use case in Florida, I'm going to opt for the rocker panel trail armor. I don't need to haul extra weight of metal rails while cruising the beach. I was getting the BB, but have moved up to OBX for the high package. I'll toss the grandpa steps and clean up/hide the pinch welds.
Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, I'm only 45 miles away and didn't know this was happening. Are they still going to be there tomorrow?

OP
OP
mibi

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think y'all are right.. that it wasn't race red.. my bad... but to be fair, based on the pics of rapid red on line, i really didn't think this looked at all like that.. thats said, both trucks exceeded my expectations, and as a day 1 reservation maker, ordering a BD with minimal options, I am hoping I get my truck the summer! I think we are all going to be happy. going to take my daughter wheelin before she goes back to college if it gets here in time.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, we now have the first person (possibly ever) to say that Race Red was subdued and not an in-your-face bright color.

How do we get this on the timeline?????
Yes Race Red as subdued is perhaps the most surprising of comments I've seen from reviews. One of the other comments says it was really Rapid Red.

Either way come on Ford get red right on this vehicle, shouldn't be that difficult. (Match the standard base model JL red and I'd be thrilled.)

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was there too and it was definitely rapid red, it's a nice color. Was disappointed with the models they decided to bring, no 2dr or squatch. The cactus sport 1st edition in the pad had me move cactus up to my top color choice. Overall though the bronco looks much better in person than in pictures

OP
OP
mibi

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ah yes... i like race red then!
still think the SRQ rapid red was a bit washed out but doesnt matter what I think.
the truck exceeded all my expectations and very excited to get mine.
thanks

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ah yes... i like race red then!
still think the SRQ rapid red was a bit washed out but doesnt matter what I think.
the truck exceeded all my expectations and very excited to get mine.
thanks
I think we would have appreciated the colors more if we were able to see them in full sun.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3) race red is about the lamest red ( at least on the preproduction vehicle) I have ever seen . pink hue, soft subdued doesnt pop.

[/QUOTE]

Ford Bronco Sarasota Bronco displays and a few thoughts from my visit get-out-yeirdj.j

OP
OP
mibi

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3) race red is about the lamest red ( at least on the preproduction vehicle) I have ever seen . pink hue, soft subdued doesnt pop.
Ford Bronco Sarasota Bronco displays and a few thoughts from my visit get-out-yeirdj.j

[/QUOTE]
mac pay attention dude.. it was rapid red not race red. it was an error
Sponsored