mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sarasota Ford did a nice job.
1) The seats are way more comfortable than I thought they's be and better than my TJU
2) Cloth was fine, nothing special, and on the big Bend with manual seats they adjusted easily and fine.. no worries.....the leather didn't smell like leather, didn't feel like leather, didn't look like leather, but to be honest it was right for the bronco. seemed like it would be a tough sturdy material for this truck. they were electric seats and comfortable
3) race red is about the lamest red ( at least on the preproduction vehicle) I have ever seen . pink hue, soft subdued doesnt pop.
4) while no SAS, the wheels and tires in the BB ( and thus the BD) are completely fine for the dimensions. I have BD on order with steelies and maybe at some point I will upgrade but I was plenty surprised how well they "fit"
5) The pinch welds on the BB under the doors is worse than most cars from the 60s. this was a disappointment to me
6) lastly, the size of the bronco is perfect. you really cant tell by the pics or reading the dimensions as easily as just seeing and sitting in it. Its perfect.

bronco sarasotaq (5).jpeg

bronco sarasotaq (4).jpeg

bronco sarasotaq (3).jpeg

bronco sarasotaq (2).jpeg

bronco sarasotaq (1).jpeg

bronco sarasotaq.jpeg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sarasota Ford did a nice job.
1) The seats are way more comfortable than I thought they's be and better than my TJU
2) Cloth was fine, nothing special, and on the big Bend with manual seats they adjusted easily and fine.. no worries.....the leather didn't smell like leather, didn't feel like leather, didn't look like leather, but to be honest it was right for the bronco. seemed like it would be a tough sturdy material for this truck. they were electric seats and comfortable
3) race red is about the lamest red ( at least on the preproduction vehicle) I have ever seen . pink hue, soft subdued doesnt pop.
4) while no SAS, the wheels and tires in the BB ( and thus the BD) are completely fine for the dimensions. I have BD on order with steelies and maybe at some point I will upgrade but I was plenty surprised how well they "fit"
5) The pinch welds on the BB under the doors is worse than most cars from the 60s. this was a disappointment to me
6) lastly, the size of the bronco is perfect. you really cant tell by the pics or reading the dimensions as easily as just seeing and sitting in it. Its perfect.

Ford Bronco Sarasota Bronco displays and a few thoughts from my visit bronco sarasotaq

Ford Bronco Sarasota Bronco displays and a few thoughts from my visit bronco sarasotaq

Can't get enough non Sas BB, thanks. You're right on the pinch welds. It looks like they are exaggerated purposely to allow step/rail mounting. I'll be using my FordBucks to get rails or "trail armor'.

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was there! Can’t wait for mine!! Even those these are nothing like what I ordered (2 Door, Badlands, SAS, Lux) it makes me super excited for mine. These are going to be awesome when the real deal finally rolls off the production line. Nothing disappointed at all. Coming from a TJ than JK (and now a little BMW M2) I’m stoked!!!

OP
OP
mibi

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
rick
i actually boosted the camera film to get it to look like this... it was blah using standard settings on the camera, and in person.. hopefully just a pre-production issue.. maybe it wasn't race red? i didn't spend alot of time looking at the paint TBH.
the paint on both trucks seemed to be hand applied and had lots of orange peel and defects so maybe the production will look like diufferent. anyway I am super excited to get mine.. i think the finishes were great and they hit it out of the ballpark. see pic

bronco sarasotaq (6).jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't get enough non Sas BB, thanks. You're right on the pinch welds. It looks like they are exaggerated purposely to allow step/rail mounting. I'll be using my FordBucks to get rails or "trail armor'.
Most of the "trail armor" looked like trash except for the faux-rails that looked decent and serve the purpose of covering the weld. While it won't provide protection like a proper rock rail, it will provide protection from gravel getting kicked up.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya “leather trimmed vinyl” is just that, about 5% leather. It’s not vinyl trimmed leather unfortunately.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
rick
i actually boosted the camera film to get it to look like this... it was blah using standard settings on the camera, and in person.. hopefully just a pre-production issue.. maybe it wasn't race red? i didn't spend alot of time looking at the paint TBH.
the paint on both trucks seemed to be hand applied and had lots of orange peel and defects so maybe the production will look like diufferent. anyway I am super excited to get mine.. i think the finishes were great and they hit it out of the ballpark. see pic

bronco sarasotaq (6).jpeg
Not sure what to say.... The real color is much closer to what is in the pictures below:

It's a retina-popping red color and has been since it came out. (My personal pic Sony A-100, Ranger is from an auto mag)

Edit: Thought I would also add a link to the Race Red Ranger thread on Ranger5G just to be more helpful to what production Race Red looks like from a variety of users/cameras;
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/race-red-ranger-club-thread.3949/

image-3.jpg

2020-Ford-Ranger-Stage-3-1[1].jpg

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was there! Can’t wait for mine!! Even those these are nothing like what I ordered (2 Door, Badlands, SAS, Lux) it makes me super excited for mine. These are going to be awesome when the real deal finally rolls off the production line. Nothing disappointed at all. Coming from a TJ than JK (and now a little BMW M2) I’m stoked!!!
I'm curious what your feedback is on the Race Red paint on the Bronco at the event you attended. Was it a pale red or the typical vibrant red that Race Red has been in the past?

There are no known changes to Race Red from Ford so either they did a reallllllly poor job spraying this demo unit, or something!

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone put my mind at ease about the pinch welds. Will they be visible on the BL with the rock rails?

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious what your feedback is on the Race Red paint on the Bronco at the event you attended. Was it a pale red or the typical vibrant red that Race Red has been in the past?

There are no known changes to Race Red from Ford so either they did a reallllllly poor job spraying this demo unit, or something!
I was there as well and I can confirm that it was not race red, it was rapid red.

Ford Bronco Sarasota Bronco displays and a few thoughts from my visit 1618096496030

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone put my mind at ease about the pinch welds. Will they be visible on the BL with the rock rails?
I'm sensitive to that look also and think we'll be OK on our BLs since the rock rails will fill that space.

EDIT: Corsair's post above perfectly illustrates what the rails will do.

If not, it will be a simple matter to remove the rails and paint the pinch welds black to hide them. I've done this on other trucks and it worked great.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of the "trail armor" looked like trash except for the faux-rails that looked decent and serve the purpose of covering the weld. While it won't provide protection like a proper rock rail, it will provide protection from gravel getting kicked up.
Right, that's why I put trail armor in "", all I want is to cover the weld, rocker for chip protection and door sill. I may go with factory rails and I am aware of their limitations also...

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I really have no opinion on it. Didn’t really examine it. Red isn’t really my thing so I just looked at it and was more like “cool, that’s a red one!” Lol. That being said I thought it looked fine to me. If I was in to red I’d be happy with it. I liked the blue a lot more than I thought I would. I’m pretty basic. All my Jeeps (and cars) have mostly been dark silver/gray or light gray/silver
Sponsored