First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok. This thread may be taken down by the administrator because I have tried to ask about this in the past. But maybe this time they will let me post.

At this point we have seen lots of pre-production Broncos, but I have yet to see one that has matching grille, fenders, mirrors, door handles, bumpers, etc. I know OBX gets some of those things color-keyed based on body color. But this mis-match of materials and colors is really off-putting.

Any chance we can have all of those matching? Is there a trim/package combo that gets all of those things matching?

If not perhaps we could request a "SAS-MATCH" package? :) Sadly, I would pay a premium just to have those things all match. Even if it had to be in that ugly grey. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. This thread may be taken down by the administrator because I have tried to ask about this in the past. But maybe this time they will let me post.

At this point we have seen lots of pre-production Broncos, but I have yet to see one that has matching grille, fenders, mirrors, door handles, bumpers, etc. I know OBX gets some of those things color-keyed based on body color. But this mis-match of materials and colors is really off-putting.

Any chance we can have all of those matching? Is there a trim/package combo that gets all of those things matching?

If not perhaps we could request a "SAS-MATCH" package? :) Sadly, I would pay a premium just to have those things all match. Even if it had to be in that ugly grey. Thoughts?
Yes I agree with that, it seen doors with holes in them match tops matched mirrors door handles etc. That would be nice to get it all-in-one Looking at pictures renderings and things that we cannot get is no longer interesting here in. I agree!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately there has been no mention from Ford that this will be an option. For whatever reason they decided to use different colors on different trim pieces. I’m with you, I wish they were all black or all carbonized gray.. but that’s just not the case. Anywho, maybe it will look much better in person, that’s at least what many have said.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BotBronc1977

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything we know so far says this isn't an option. Color matching and grill choices have been discussed in so much detail around here that it hurts.
I know. Just hoping with enough momentum and energy FORD might listen.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know. Just hoping with enough momentum and energy FORD might listen.
I wouldn't expect to get it. Personally I think having every thing the same color is boring and somewhat tacky. The only exception being on a black vehicle. Is easy enough to have a body shop paint things.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the Bronco Sport might be more like what you want than the Bronco, check it out

I can't think of a bronco ever being all one color

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outer Banks with matching painted top is probably as close as you’re going to get, but we won’t know for sure about all the custom accessories until B&P is released.

OP
OP
BotBronc1977

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the Bronco Sport might be more like what you want than the Bronco, check it out

I can't think of a bronco ever being all one color
Nope. Bronco for me ... thanks for the suggestion though.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this was some marketing idiot's idea. I can imagine being the engineer/designer when they were told that their beautiful design will have mismatched plastics because Greg from marketing has this great idea. Greg will get a bonus, but everyone else is just pissed off.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me...
Sponsored