First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with the new list of accessories, I have new questions. Hopefully the experience here will help...

Old question still applies, but is the SAS parts removed with the 2” lift? Or will it basically “equate” to a 3.5” lift? Yes, I know SAS is only 1.2”

I want to run 37”s, so I need enough clearance and travel, but don’t want too much height...meaning more than I necessary. I do plan on the 5.13 gear, M210/M220 swap. Is the entire axle necessary if going BL or WT?

What am I not considering?
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So with the new list of accessories, I have new questions. Hopefully the experience here will help...

Old question still applies, but is the SAS parts removed with the 2” lift? Or will it basically “equate” to a 3.5” lift? Yes, I know SAS is only 1.2”

I want to run 37”s, so I need enough clearance and travel, but don’t want too much height...meaning more than I necessary. I do plan on the 5.13 gear, M210/M220 swap. Is the entire axle necessary if going BL or WT?

What am I not considering?
Lifts usually don't "stack" so you would buy 2" or 3.5" or whatever kit.

Ring/Pinion and/or carrier/locker swap is probably cheaper than full axle swap (assuming done by a discount transmission shop, not Ford dealer). I've done a few swaps myself, but it is not typically a DIY thing since it requires a few specialized tools and a lot of patience to adjust backlash.

I would try the 4.70's with 37" first. They are probably fine unless you are doing extreme stuff.

Last edited: