First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don't go for Jeep's throat by building an LM002.
... as a guy who drove cars in europe... my question to you is... if a 2 door jeep or bronco is "tiny" to you, what the hell do you consider as full size? An Abrams Tank???
Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get they want to test the higher end trims & all, but can we see some shots of the base with steelies please ?

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Using this from the engagement story, the 2 door looks great. I wish the rear was stretched a couple inches where the back fender flare starts, but they nailed it regardless.
5063A45A-82E8-40C3-AB1F-E24B8C8E299B.png
If that guy doesn't get her a Bronco the engagement is def off!!:rolleyes:
You can't just tempt a girl with a diamond Bronco that size and then not give it to her!!:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A couple real concerns I have:

1. This vehicle is small. The two door is especially tiny.
2. The looks are starting to fade on me.

Maybe it’s that we keep seeing black Frankenstein pre-production models with mismatched parts and colors. Or, every spy shot we see has Broncos that are beat to hell. Or the grey hardtop. Not sure, but I’m definitely not as excited by the looks as I originally was.

Im sure I’m not the only one feeling this way, and this is the big risk Ford takes by taking FOREVER to get it to market. If they were available, one would be in my garage already.
Two door is tiny because it’s meant to be an off roading machine. The smaller the better depending on what extreme trail you are on.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two door is tiny because it’s meant to be an off roading machine. The smaller the better depending on what extreme trail you are on.
Watching the videos of them off roading doesn't have me convinced the 2 door is really that much more capable. More capable, yes, a lot more not necessarily.

I am reserved for a 2-door for the $$$ difference at the moment not necessarily for the edge in off roading.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watching the videos of them off roading doesn't have me convinced the 2 door is really that much more capable. More capable, yes, a lot more not necessarily.

I am reserved for a 2-door for the $$$ difference at the moment not necessarily for the edge in off roading.
Remember a lot of those videos were on wide open trails with no trees. So it all depends where you off road at. If tons of trees I would personally want the smallest length possible to maneuver in tight spots and rock crawling you want shorter wheel base too. For other purposes the 4 door will do the same on trails.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this the standard hard top or modular? The back panel seems large.

I think it is the lens that makes that back panel seem so big. I do like seeing that you can lose the front panels while keeping the back on.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure those are the light elements on the Signature lights. It’s the halo LED
No. Those are actually the standard LED lights.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1598925837205.jpeg

The chrome bits in those headlights needs to go. It’s 2020, black please.
Uggh, the whole black EVERYTHING is wore slap out....yaaaawn. Save it for the 9 million Black Op's Heeps.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Uggh, the whole black EVERYTHING is wore slap out....yaaaawn. Save it for the 9 million Black Op's Heeps.
Not black everything (I prefer contrasts). Just remove the chrome trim where it’s not needed.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am I the only one that has been underwhelmed by the color Shadow Black? Ever since Ford replace Tuxedo Black with Shadow Black I haven't been a fan of and Fords in that color. Maybe because Tuxedo Black was a metallic paint and Shadow Black isn't.
I wish my SHO had been a straight black. I am not a metallic fan, especially on a trail rig that may need paint repairs.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jesus Christ - how many of you have zero idea what you are buying??

“it’s small”
To be fair. 97% of us ordering this thing are going to have to do it sight unseen. Which isn’t sitting right with me as each week passes. I really don’t like the thought of ordering one of these without seeing the trim and color I’m ordering in person. That being said, I think people need to just go take a look at 2 and 4 door Wranglers to get a better idea scale wise

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Using this from the engagement story, the 2 door looks great. I wish the rear was stretched a couple inches where the back fender flare starts, but they nailed it regardless.
5063A45A-82E8-40C3-AB1F-E24B8C8E299B.png
Even here, you have to adjust for the perspective of the angle. The back is furthest from the camera so it looks even smaller than it is.
Sponsored